Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vongola Family meets the Aria family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Vongola Family meets the Aria family Empty
PostSubject: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime9/7/2009, 6:55 pm

This takes place after the future arc, Where sawada Tsunayoshi is finally relaxing. But for another girl named Samantha, her troubles were just beginning. Samantha had just inherited her mother mafia gang, and she wasn't too happy. Neither was her mothers Right hand girl/man,Sophie, who is now trying to kill Samantha to become the new boss. And now juggling school,a mafia, enemies and life its self, Samantha has to now move to her other house in Japan to lead her enemies off. And is now enrolled into namimori highschool. Boy his her life just as messed up as Tsuna's.

All characters Involving The Aria family must be made or chosen at the "Out of Character" section.

Code:

OC TEMPLATE

Username-
Name-
Age-
Family-In Vongola or varia or anythign else. ASK FOR AN ARCOBALENO IF YOU WANT ONE
Gender-
Picture:(please try to make it original If pic put link)
Attribute-Sun,Rain ETC Vongola ring attributes. IF YOU WANT SKY YOU MUST ASK ME.
Boxes-3 for now
Bio-
Pet-Yes if you like
Other-

[color=brown]_______________Oc(s)____________________________
(For the vongola family or anythign else)

Username-
Name-Annie Starl Yaki
Age-20
Family-Vongola
Gender-female
Picture:http://xxpeanut-chanxx.deviantart.com/art/Reborn-Fanfic-Sketches-134272393 Girl
Attribute-Sun
Boxes-the first lets out a beam up sun rays. the second makes a shield of sun rays and the last is a mystery
Bio-Unknown
Pet-A dog named Mana
Other-

I'll add my others later

Last edited by swordser2 on 9/8/2009, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime9/8/2009, 12:08 pm

Of course I'll enter, and as Belphegor. I'll also take Gokudera, and some others later.

Oh, and of course my ocs, but since this would be later on we can say Adam joined Sophie's mafia, like he's going to in the rp; well he may join Sam's, but in this rp he's in Sophie's.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime9/8/2009, 4:23 pm

Why not play as each other's fave characters

I could do Belphagor and you do Reborn?
I do a mean ushishishsi ><

But of course I'll be tsuna Very Happy
Yamamamot too for now And I'll add my oc's later as well
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime9/9/2009, 12:41 pm

I dun think I could play as Reborn
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime9/9/2009, 4:56 pm

K then :3 we can start when ever
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime10/18/2009, 1:51 pm

Could you start?
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 11:37 am

Tsuna had just gotten out of school, he was walking home his backpack over his left shoulder. He held on to the strap, he was finally having some relax sensation time. Reborn hadn't been bugging him to train like always, and no one weird had come to town. though he couldn't shake this weird feeling in his gut.

Samantha was in a limo with Moki sitting beside her legs crossed.
"I don't wanna move to Japan, I don't even speak it!" She exclaimed to Moki putting her legs up indian style on the seat.

"You have me and Lynn here, you do know Japanese remember you took those lessons when you were 10, and don't do that, you'll ruin the seat leather" moki replied to Sam. Sam was like a big baby not wanting to go to school, and Moki was its mother forcing it too. Trying to stay positive.
"we have an alliance with the Vongola now, and they say you'll be protected by the Tenth Generation boss. So be kind"

"Che...Whats the Tenth's name?
" Samantha asked meanly crossing her arms, not listening to Moki's words. She turned her head to the window.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi" Moki told her
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 9:18 pm

Gokudera ran up to Tsuna. "Tenth!" He said with a overly happy expression on his face. "How are you?"

(...I has an idea for Lynn's enterance...>.> <.< You'll see it soon enough.)
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 9:45 pm

Tsuna smiled to his friend. "Better then usual" he said quite nervously. hoping not to Jinx his luck. "My mom said she'd have pie at the house after school. We should get there before anyone else gets most slices."Tsuna felt happy, even more confident in himself lately. All because he was having such a relaxing week.

The Limo stopped outside the Sawada residence. The door flew open in the back, and Moki exited it, she then stood at the door and waited for Sam to exit.
Sam came out, flattening out her striped pink and black suit. She fixed her hat on her head, and made sure her braided hair was tied tight. She walked up to house and knocked. A woman opened the door happily, and welcomed them in with glee. She was the one,Sam most likely thought, was the one to agree to her staying.
Moki was right behind Sam, and greeted the woman." Does the Tenth know this yet? I heard he was new to the mafia stuff, and hated it." The woman only chuckled to Moki's question and smiled. "Its a suprise. by my boyfriend. We arranged this with his mother, who thinks you are just exchange students from Italy like the rest." Her voice was like music to Moki, and strong like wood.

Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 9:53 pm

"Yeah! Before that stupid cow eats it all..." He said while making a fist and an angry expression. "Huh?" The expression was gone when he noticed a limo in front of Tsuna's house. "Whose that?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 10:07 pm

Tsuna's Stomach jumped in his stomach, there was that feeling again as usual. Dreadful.He had Jinxed his luck. "My good luck gone." He whimpered, and grew a sad scared face, walking into his home.

"Hello there Tsunayoshi."Bianchi greeted Tsuna with a smile. In her hands was a pan full of Cherry pie. Which made Tsuna's stomach hurt more. She walked to the kitchen.

Inside there was Sam sitting at the table, Moki beside her digging into a pan of apple pie. Sam hadn't even touched her fork, not happy still. When she saw Tsuna walk into the kitchen, she gave him a sorry look.

And that was how Tsuna knew his luck had turn bad. And it was only a matter of time before Reborn came.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 10:11 pm

"Tenth..." He was about to try and comfort Tsuna, but then Godkudera saw his sister and instantly felt sick. His face went blue and his body went limp, resulting in him falling to the ground where he began to twitch slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 10:27 pm

Bianchi tsked her tongue. "I forogt my goggles."she put down the pie, and pulled the goggles around her neck up to her eyes. "This is my brother." she told Sam and Moki. "He has no experience with the woman's body."

Moki laughed lightly at the comment. She doubted that was the reason for his sickness, but it was a funny thing to say. "Hello Tsunayoshi." She said in fluent Japanese. "I'am Moki, underling to the Aria family, an all women one."Moki nodded.
"And this is Samantha, the new boss. Don't mind her. She's grouchy this day."

"I Am not!" Samantha defended her self, pushing Moki lightly.

"H-Hi" He greeted nervously. Thats when extreme pain came from his left rib cage, and he fell to the ground.

"Thats not how you greet a woman No good Tsuna."Came an infant's voice. Reborn stood on Tsuna and turned to Moki and Samantha. "Good evening ladies. I Am Reborn, Tsuna's Home tutor. WE've been expecting you." He jumped to the table with ease and grace. He held out his hands to them, Moki and Sam both put a hand in his small ones, and he kissed.

"Bianchi has much reason to love you."Moki commented, laughing lightly.

Sam could only blush at the cuteness of the infant. "You so small...."she whispered outloud by accident.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 5:11 pm

((XD))

Godkudera slowly got to his feet, clentching his stomach. When he recomposed himself he had a look of surprise on his face. "Aria?" He looked over to Samantha with doubts in his mind about her being the boss. Either way, Tsuna was no doubt the better boss and he knew this for a fact.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 2:33 pm

Tsuna got up,slenching his hit rib, and stared at Samantha with disbelief. She seemed to be awed by Reborn, all girls were. Reborn was adorable. But before he appeared, she looked mad, as to hate her position. "Im Tsunayoshi,Sawada" he made an attempt to greet her, but fell back to his knees from his hurt rib cage.

Samantha examined the Vongola's tenth boss, and sighed. He looked absolutely worthless. He couldn't even take a blow from an infant. She held out her hand to help him into the seat beside her, and to shake. "Samantha. Or Sam for short."she said with a nice tone.

"Excuse him. He's still in trainng." Reborn remarked.

Moki laughed even more. "He does look absolutely worhtless, just like Bianchi described." Moki turned to Bianchi.

"Sad,yes?" Bianchi smiled to Moki.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 2:57 pm

Gokderua took a defensive pose. "He's the best boss ever!" He shouted at everyone who called Tsuna worthless.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 5:23 pm

"That must be the right-hand man." Moki held out her hand to shake Gokudera's. "Moki, Tutor and Right-hand Gal to Samantha."

Tsuna took Samantha's hand and slid into the seat next to her, shaking her hand as she sat. " Its nice to meet you Sam. Please know this. I have nothing to do with a Mafia and want nothing with it." Tsuna rubbed his hurt rib.

"Thats what you say, but no one will listen." Samantha released her hand from his and went for her pie. Sweet.Sweet pie.

Tsuna stared at her for a minute, not quite believing what she had just said, and hope sparked into his body. Maybe she understood him.

"Enough with the sad chat."Reborn smiled. "Now for the reason i Brought the Aria family here. So shutup and sit."

Bianchi took a seat on the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 8:10 pm

He shook her hand, unsure if he really should since she had just insulted the Tenth. But he was too interested what what Reborn had to say now so he took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 11:50 pm

"The Aria family will be staying with u--" Reborn punched Tsuna in the gut, pretty sure he was about to interrupt with how 'This is my house'. "--Us for the next for months. Samantha is being pursued by a new family and needs protection. So the ninth volunteered us."

"Thanks alot grampa." Tsuna grimaced how he was always force/'volunteered, for stuff like so. But he could never quite get anyone to understand.

"We thank you for letting us stay Tsunayoshi. An--...."Sam loked a look around the room. "You know, I haven't seen Lynn Moki."Sam said.

"Ah yes....Hmmmm...She said she was going to do something." Moki thought of it for a minute.

((Lol, how do you want Lynn to come in like?))

Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 4:40 pm

((...They need to go out for some shopping or something.))

"I'll be staying here with the Tenth then!" There was no way he could leave Tsuna alone with these mafia members. So he took it on himself to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 5:10 pm

"I think I and Moki are going to check out the town." Samantha slid her chair back, and stood up, hands on the table. She had to get use to her surroundings.

"Yes."Moki stood up too, still having her pie tin in her hands.

"Tsuna will go with you then. He's guarding you now" Reborn pulled Tsuna down to his height by his school uniform's Tie.

"EHHH!?" Tsuna whined, trying to escape the infant's hold on his tie.

"fine. And I guess the righthand man will be coming along?" Samantha looked to Gokudera.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 5:19 pm

"Of course!" Gokudera said, sounding all to happy. This is my chance! I get to show off what a good bodyguard I am to another mafia family. Then they can spread the word! I won't let you down, Tenth! He gave Tsuna a quick glance as he thought that last bit before standing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 9:14 pm

Tsuna caught Gokudera's glance, and he knew exactly what was going to happen. He smiled nervously and went with Samantha out the door. "I'll take you to the shopping area.""Theres police there to keep everyone calm"Tsuna took the lead.

"Good. Thank you Tuna." Samantha mispronounced his name. Which he ignored, being called worse.

Moki followed right beside Sam, lighting a cigarette in her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 3:47 pm

Gokudera followed them at, glancing at Sam. "It's Tsuna, not Tuna!"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 5:27 pm

Bleh, Its an un-usual. " She said. "plus Im american. I don't have a Japanese accent." And she stuck to that excuse.

Took only minutes to be in the shopping area. It was mostly full of women,buying and talking. Tsuna caught eye of a policeman, and sighed in relief. No weird things to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vongola Family meets the Aria family   Vongola Family meets the Aria family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vongola Family meets the Aria family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next