Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Criminology - - Death Note

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female
Number of posts : 5478
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Criminology - - Death Note Empty
PostSubject: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 8:45 am

Near, the thorn in my side.
Near, the pain in my neck.
Near, the burning sunlight in my eyes.

Mello, the dog at my heels.
Mello, the glass under foot.
Mello, the oncoming storm.

He’s always ahead. He’s never wrong.
Just once I want to beat him, to leave his pale, skinny arse in the dust.
But the only way I’ll even equal him is for us to work together.

He’s always following closely. He’s never far behind.
I get the feeling one day the gap will close between us,
and we’ll have to work together.

I hope that day never comes.
I hope that day comes soon.

Criminology - - Death Note HighSchoolDN

Criminology

THIS RP IS INVITATION ONLY I've cleared it with Random Angel, she's fine with it. Also due to this restriction I'm not going to post my rules. You guys know the site rules and my usual RP rules. And I trust you. However is there is trouble just IM me ;D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plot
Chapter One - The Project
Date - 1st of November 2004
DN Timeline - One month and Twenty-Six days before Mello leaves Wammy's.
It was a cold late-autumn morning when the two brightest and best students of Wammy's House were summoned to the headmaster Rodger Ruvie's office. This in itself was not unusual, there were often things number one and two needed to be told that the others did not. However, this wasn't an usual meeting. Rodger had a task for them. A study to do. A study on the criminal mind, it'd be a difficult paper at the best of times. But Rodger had something even more taxing in mind. These two boys, these two opposing teens. The eternal rivals of Mello and Near would have to work together.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'll update the plot as we go along. Honestly 8D Each chapter has alternate endings, this way I get to have fun with the plot as much as you guys. I'll give you the names of the endings but nothing more: "Brotherhood", "Stalker", "Hatred" and "Origins". Just bare in mind every little detail and move you make could influence the end result and therefore how the story progresses.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Characters
I've filled in the basics, if you have pictures you'd rather use then fill it in again ^^
Name: Mello
Age/DOB: 14 / 13.12.89
Dislikes: Those better then him.
Personality: Emotional, easily wound up, quick to judge and stubborn.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/MyHeartsABattleGround_L/1168698541310.jpg
Played by: Near-to-Tears

Name: Near
Age/DOB: 13 / 24.08.91
Dislikes: Kira
Personality: Withdrawn, socially awkward, views everything like a puzzle, but is still just a kid wanting to be loved
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/MyHeartsABattleGround_L/Near23.jpg
Played by: Random Angel

Name: Matt
Age/DOB: 14 / 1.2.90
Dislikes: Going outdoors, other animals, reality
Personality: Easy-Going, Cheerful, Spaced out and thinks lifes a video game.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/Miri-chan/mattcat.jpg
Played by: Dmaster

Name: Gamma
Age/DOB: 16/ 6.4.88
Dislikes: Normality
Personality: Lazy individual, perverse, weird
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae84/Dark-Heart_Scarlet-Tears/Anime/Anime%20Guys/AnimeGuy39.jpg
Played by: Deathsight44

Name: Lloid
Age/DOB: 14/ 5.21.90
Dislikes: Healthy foods
Personality: Follower, arrogant, mean.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp172/negai6/hiruma-7.jpg
Played by: Deathsight44

Last edited by Near-To-Tears on 11/27/2009, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/26/2009, 7:59 am

The branches of the old oak tree scratched against the glass of the antique windows that stood guardian on either side of Rodger Ruvie's desk. The silhouette of the leafless tree cast down an ominous shadow in the late afternoon sunset down onto the two boys that Rodger had summoned to his office; one named Near, the other Mello.
The old man sat down in his high-backed office chair after gazing thoughtfully out of the window. He clasped his fingers together and rested his chin on top of the wrinkly hands. Then in a meaningful tone he spoke to the boys.
"Near. Mello. As you two know full well you're our best and brightest, and because of this I have a special task for you two."

The elder of the two boys, the more attractive of the two boys (at least in his own opinion), Mihael Keehl; the blonde bomb, listened on in interest. This was going to go one of two ways. One, another chance to try and prove himself against the pale pain in his prostate; or two, he was going to have to work with said butt pain. He hoped to whatever gods there were that it was the first possibility. The idea of having to work, to talk, to even so much as have their names written next to each other was more then he could tolerate.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 5:57 am

The white haired boy known as Near was sitting on the ground in front of the large desk. It appeared so as if he was not listening to the man as he looked focused on the jigsaw puzzle that laid in front of him. The pieces came together easily for him, unlike how it would for most other kids. Especially since it was without color. While one hand was fixing the puzzle the other was twirling his cotton white hair. "A special task you say?" His question was pointless, since it would of gotten an answer unspoken, but it came out anyway. His voice remained dull as if uninterested, unlike his blond colleague.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 6:09 am

Rodger nodded his aged head in response to the younger lad's question.
"It's only a small task, and academically it should hold no issue for either of you. Though, in respect to your team work it may hold some grand trouble." He began to explain in his usual calm, in-control monotone.

The calm however didn't extend to moodswinging Mello. The look of horror as he realised what was in store for him was priceless. Mello always had been one to wear his emotion on his face in an all too apparent, and even comical, fashion. This jawdropping, eyetwitching moment was no different.
"Team...Work...?" He asked in a low guttural growl.

"Yes Mello. Teamwork, I appreciate that it's a term made from two four-letter words that you're less well acquainted with the some others I could mention but none the less it's an important aspect of your education and training here. After all L wouldn't be where he was today if he didn't have at least some ability to work with others nicely. Like the Japanese Task Force for example." Mr Ruvie replied to the irritable blonde. This reply was of course met by little more then a disgruntled snarl.
"As I was saying." The old man continued. "I need you two to work together on a special project. A presentation to give to the rest of the students on criminal psychology, or criminology if you will. I assume the two of you can manage that, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 6:37 am

"Hm." A small smirk appeared on Nate's face when Mello's statement was returned with one not so nice. But the gesture would be hidden from the angle of his head and Mello's position so he had nothing to fear from the boy, at the moment. "It sounds simple enough, but I am doubting that it would go very nicely, due to some... obstacles."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 6:57 am

"Shut it you pale prick!" Mello snapped at Near, the venom in his voice so thick that it was almost like treacle. The very idea of having to work with him was already pushing him so very close to the edge. He could feel his sanity slowly ebbing away.

"Mello!" Rodger scolded. "Don't be so vile to your partner."

"He's not a partner, he's the opposition." Mello muttered coldly, glancing over at the small boy with ice daggers in his grey-blue eyes.

"Mello..." Ruvie continued, his voice now sounding more fed up then authoritarian. "Just try, it won't kill you and it'll only be for one week. Besides, this could have a very positive outcome for the two of you. So give it a go, what do you say?"

"Oh fine." Mello reluctantly agreed, still staring unfeelingly at the albino Near. His hatred was so strong these days that even just a glimpse of white got his heart racing, he wouldn't lose to Near again. And if that meant having to be his... 'friend' (the word left a bad taste in his mouth even when it was only thought) then so be it. "When do we start?"

"Tomorrow morning, you wouldn't expect us to have you working on a project this late on a Monday would you? Classes are over for the day you know. So make the most of the rest of the day, you'll be working hard tomorrow after all."
Rodger said as he rose to his feet and walked slowly to the heavy maple door, gently he pushed the door open and smiled warmly. "You may leave now boys."

"Thank f*ck..." The blonde grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 7:15 am

Near refused to flitch as he was shouted at. It was nothing new, but it still had frightened him, and he half expected a hit to be landed. Near paused a moment to finish his puzzle as he saw Mello was not leaving. Not wishing to remain in awkward silence, he got to his feet and shuffled out of the door. His pace was slow like normal, and his back hunched, but he really hoped to get out of there and to his room before the loud blond could say anything else towards him.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 7:23 am

Mello held back a moment to wait for Near to vacate the room, he had something he wanted to say to the little brat. While he was waiting her pulled a bar of chocolate from his pocket, unwrapped it and took a bite out of the squares. His eyes all the while staring darkly into the back of Near's head. After Near had left the room Mello quickly went after him. Once they were a little way down the hall, and out of Rodger's ear shot, Mello held the bar of chocolate out in a threatening manner and called to the kid.
"Oi! Near! I have something I want to say to you." He glowered.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 7:28 am

Near figured that the whole 'maybe if I ignored him he'll go away' thing would not work in this situation since it was Mello after all. Recuantly, Near turned slighty, just enough to see Mello while still facing forward, ready to walk away. It would look like an uncaring postions, but in reality it was one of someone wanting to flee. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 7:36 am

His eye twitched. And then Mello's blood started to boil, how dare the little b*tchass twat be so indifferent to such an obvious threat? The pose, the tone. Near was always so god damn cold! Didn't the frustrating kid have any emotions what so ever? Well if he did they sure as hell didn't seem to effect him in the slightest.
"About this damn project. Don't start thinking just because we have to spend time together that I might actually start to 'understand you' or something stupid crap like that, got it? I hate you and you hate me right back, don't think I don't know it. So let's just get the job done and that can be the end of it, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 7:48 am

Near noticed the twitch, the anger, and yet he could not stop the sigh. It simply escaped from his lips at the end of Mello's statement. He regerted it already. He knew he seemed just heartless, but that was better then cowering in fright. So much better. "I don't feel the need to hate you, so I don't. If you think I do then by all means keep thinking that. And I thought so." Thinking about it later on some other moment, Near would realize that saying that sounded like Mello couldn't understand him even if her tried, which would make things worse if Mello thought about it like that. But it really just meant he didn't even expect Mello to try. Which might og been just as equally rude, but truthful and what the blond had pratically said so himself. "The faster the better for you, correct?" Near may of been a geinus, but his social skills weren't up to date. He was sounding colder and colder with his tone.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 7:54 am

The last part of Near's speech was drowned out to Mello by his internal dialogue of rage. The frustration was soon to boil over, years of feeling inadequate were finally reaching there peak and it was only a matter of time. But was this that time?
"You don't 'feel the need' to hate me?" Mello snarled angrily. "What the hell is that meant to mean?!" he snapped. "What, you don't think I'm worthy or your hate or something like that you stuck up son of a b*tch!?" He bellowed at the boy, slowly walking towards him in an exceedingly threatening manner as he shoved the bar of chocolate back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 8:00 am

"Yo Mello!" The voice was friendly, the kind of tone one uses before picking up a friend. Of course, Matt had no such interest, the many noises emitting from his game slightly louder then the footsteps he placed upon the ground. Colors were reflecting off of his goggles as he came to a stop near Mello, sensing, rather then seeing, his friend's rage directed at Near. Perhaps he hadn't picked the best of times to appear, but there was something he needed to talk to Mello about either way.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 8:21 am

"Eff off Matt!" Mello shouted, his rage now a red mist around everything instead of the white haired boy directly in front of him. All he could think was hurting Near, making him pay for all the frustration he'd caused him over the years. Even his best friend couldn't distract him. At least not without physically restraining him and pulling him away to calm down. Making Matt the only one who could save both Mello and Near's sorry butts.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 8:31 am

"Hey! I need to talk to you about something!" Matt's own shouts were easily the match for Mello's. He had learnt how to shout quite loudly a long time ago, after-all, and the one thing he didn't like was when someone showed him ungranted attitude, p*ssed or no, Mello or no. One thing he had always hated was violence without cause, and Mello was no exception. And if he wanted to go, Matt had already taken up the habit of carrying his game case.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/27/2009, 8:39 am

Mello stopped in his tracks and turned to face Matt, the anger on the edge of being relocated to the redhead. His fists clenched tightly. "I'm a bit busy right now if you haven't noticed." he growled darkly, glancing back over his shoulder to keep an eye on Near.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 1:13 pm

"You mean to the rat?" As if THAT was a surprise. Matt rolled his eyes. If it wasn't rebelling...
Matt shrugged though, half-turning to Mello as he walked by. The boy could do what he liked, but that was only after he was done talking to him. If he wanted to get himself kicked out or grounded, he could do so. "Oi, I don't care what you do to him, but this is a little more important then just a couple of crumbs going missing, so mind if we live the rat alone?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 1:25 pm

An attractive smirk passed across Mello's thin lips. Rat, now there was an insult he liked the sound of. Some slimey, sewer crawling, flea-bitten parasite of the human race. In other words the perfect term for the frustrating freak.
"Good point Matt." He sneered. "Don't want to catch rabies from the rodent. Come on Matt." Mello added after a moment and walked off, his head held high and his ego even higher.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 1:30 pm

Matt sighed. Least Mello wasn't completely beyond rescue. Still though, he had to feel somewhat sorry for the snow-white child behind him. Then again, you'd think that both Mello and Near would have the brains to not go near each-other.
Though, that was merely speculation. All the same, Mello was getting away, and Matt was quickly foudn dashing after his cocky friend.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 1:50 pm

After rounding the corner Mello's cool exterior faded a little... Well a lot really. He folded his arms, his shoulder's dropped and so did his spirits.
"I can't believe Rodger." He muttered bitterly to his friend. "Making me work with... with... HIM!" Mello snapped, a little louder then he had intended. He cringed a bit at his volume. "Sorry." He added before carrying on his rant. "I mean the stupid old coot knows we don't get along! But no! He has the be stupid and annoying and retarded and f*cktarded and every other type of tarded ever! Putting ME with NEAR! I mean come on! I'm so far out of his league, I just have better things to do then sit on my own and study all day everyday. Stupid pale prick probably doesn't even know what fresh air smells like or... or..."
It seemed words had finally failed the blond, leaving him making a frustrated grunt and sulking.
"I hate him..." was all that the boy could utter to express his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 11:06 am

Matt nodded at Mello's rant. What else could he do? He actually scared very little of the boy's opinions, he just preffered Mello's company to many others. There was one thing he had said that had caught his interest though...
"Wait, so Roger teamed you up with Near? What's up with that?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 11:12 am

"Some 'special assignment' which is going to be forcing me to spend twenty-four seven with the stupid git-faced rat for the next two weeks apparently." Mello explained bitterly. "So tonight is my last night of freedom."
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 11:50 am

"Uhhh, about that..." Matt stopped dead in his tracks. Of all the things to put Mello through, making him work with Near was by far the worst. And then having even a portion of his freedom stolen away by something like this...
Either way, it had to be said. If Mello didn't show up, he was almost definetly gonna get in sh*t. "Mello, uh... You know how they have awards every once and now? well, i'd hate to tell you, but you're meant to go to the ceremony tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criminology - - Death Note   Criminology - - Death Note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criminology - - Death Note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Anime-
Jump to: