Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Special

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SORA!

SORA!

Female
Number of posts : 5480
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:51 am

When River's son,Dane ends up exposing them as a family of wizards at a party he threw without permission,River has no choice but to relocate the family (again as its not the first time) to a quiet little town where seemingly nothing exciting ever happens.

Dane and his brother,Carlo are not please as they've had to leave friends behind.They soon find that everything isnt right with their new home as the discover a large black hole in the basement.
Things go down hill when their worst fears start appearing before them,scared they decide to tell their parents who do not believe them so they take matters into their own hands...can they beat their fears? or will they fall to them?

Name: Dane Malfoy
apperence: Halloween Special Rickshaw
Bio: Dane is the younger twin by one minute,which he resents.The twins are nothing alike,not in looks and certainly not in personality.Dane is loud,agressive and not very bright,he likes parties and girls,which is how he gets most of his girlfriends.He says he isnt scared of anything...but his bluff is about to be releaved. He is a star chaser for the gryffindor Quidditch team.
Fears: Unknown yet
parents:River and Hermia

Name: Carlo Malfoy
apperence: Halloween Special Dongsae
Bio: Carlo is the older twin by one mintue,which he loves.He's nothing like Dane,he's bookish,one of the best in his year at school,and hates going to parties,he's never had a girlfriend nor does he plan one in the forseeable furture as he'd rather consentrate on his school work.He is not very atheltic.
fears: Clowns and spiders
parents:Hermia and River

Name: Amber Stone
apperence: Halloween Special Q
Bio: Amber is 100% muggle and knows nothing of the magical world,so she's inrtigued when the Malfoy's move next door,she even takes a interest in one of the twins,much to the others annoyance,she's a bubbly girl who is easy to be friends with.
fears: Blood,heights and dogs
parents: Ruby and Jack Stone
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female
Number of posts : 5478
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 11:01 am

Name: Willow Malfoy
Appearance: Halloween Special Kahoko
Bio: Willow at school was easily one of the most popular girls in her year, yet she also managed to maintain a high standard of academic achievement as well. All through her life she's strived to be number one at everything, failure never being an option. She's currently taking a gap year however before moving onto full time employment, just as a chance to enjoy herself for a while. Willow is also single, however this doesn't bother her in the slightest. It'd only slow her down to have any real commitments just yet.
Fears: Failure,
Parents: River and Hermia Malfoy

Name: Sapphire Stone
Appearance: Halloween Special 12382941
Bio: Sapphire is the sweet, and very naive, younger sister of Amber. Strange things seem to happen to her from time to time, flashes of light in the dark. Moths suddenly dropping dead when she screams at them, and a strange affinity with cats. Even the children at school find her to be rather strange, resulting in her being bullied an awful lot. Not that she's told her family any of it.
Fears: The dark, moths and aliens
Parents: Ruby and Jack Stone

Name: Christine Collins
Appearance: Halloween Special Girlopennoname
Bio: Through some bizzare twist of fate the Malfoys are not the only magical family on the street. A few doors down lives Christine and her guardian, whom she calls Uncle Peter. She's not a very loud girl, but there's frequently shouting heard from their house. And at school people always wondered why she was in Gryfindor, as she doesn't appear to be very brave at all, though if they had a clue about her life beyond Hogwarts it'd be so much clearer.
Fears: Mice, rats and something else.
Parents: Deborah and Allen Collins (deceased)
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 1:27 am

ooc-your in ^^ Ill just start it.

"Could you take up anymore space Dane?"

"Actually I can,yeah....here's an Idea...why dont you man up a bit huh pipsqueak?"

"Knock it off boys!"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 8:32 am

"Can't the two of you shut the f*ck up for five bloody minutes?" Hermia snapped at them, she'd never really developed an overly warm maternal side. She loved her kids, no doubt about that, but she never shyed away from letting them know when they were being annoying 'little sh*ts' in her eyes.

"Congratulations, you've awoken the kraken." Willow snorted as she flicked through her magazine, not looking all that bothered by her surroundings. And she knew that it was unlikely that their mother would turn on her, they both mocked each other frequently so it was a very give-and-take relationship between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 9:08 am

"Blame blondie...thought you were smart? shouldnt you know not to irritate mum?"

"Dane...enough."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 9:45 am

"If you two don't shut up I'm taking away all your damn pocket money and any other privileges that come to mind." Hermia muttered, glancing at her children.

"I'm allowed to, because mum actually likes me." Willow hissed at her brother so that her parents couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 9:47 am

Dane muttered quietly "You can try and take it from me..."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:01 am

"I have no idea how your family copes with having so many kids. Three is too many for me to deal with, let alone what some of your relatives have. Don't you have like four or five?" She said to River, brushing her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:04 am

"Honestly...me either..."he sighed "I still say its because of Molly Weasley...I mean...since my what is he? My great-great grandpa Harry married into the family....the off srping are....so fertile its unreal...seriously..."

"Nice Dad..."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:14 am

"Personally I'd rather not end up wishing my vagina had a revolving door." Hermia said.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:16 am

"Yeah well....we're a little old for anymore are we not?"

"Gross! Mum too much info!"

"Im going to pyshically rip my ears off and burn them..."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:22 am

"Most certainly." Hermia nodded.

"Do it, it'd be an improvement." Willow snorted.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:25 am

"Ha! Nice.."Dane laughed

Carlo glared out the window
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:29 am

Willow grinned to herself and turned another page in the magazine.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:33 am

"Are we there yet?"

"Dane! knock it off!"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:42 am

"In about ten minutes or so." Hermia sighed, finally trying her hardest to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:43 am

"and I get the biggest room?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:51 am

"No, me and your Dad get the biggest room. There's then two rooms about the same size and a smaller room."

"And I've agreed to take the smaller one, seeing as I won't be at home after this year."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:51 am

"Yes! she takes the hint! we dont want her!"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:57 am

"You'll miss me when I'm gone." Willow said serenely. "You two get on each other's tits so much you need a third party to break the tension every now and then."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 10:58 am

"Can I come with you?"He said,brown eyes widening slightly
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 11:02 am

"If you want to tag along to all my lectures and eat pretty much nothing but cheap pizzas and instant noodles for three years."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 11:03 am

"Hmmm....That or get away from Dane....."he muttered
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 11:10 am

"Okay, looks like we're here now." Hermia said, sitting up in her seat.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 11:11 am

"Thank god"Dane said

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special   Halloween Special Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Special
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Fantasy-
Jump to: