Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Powers That Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female
Number of posts : 5478
Registration date : 2008-08-23

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 4:07 am

Almost 100 years have passed since the downfall of Lord Voldemort. And the wizarding world has been nothing short of a paradise since then, despite the raise in the numbers of vampires and werewolves that have been integrating with society and causing havoc with their brawls. But...

A new dark force is rising. One more terrifying and more covert than He Who Shall Not Be Named. Although there is no name and no face to put to the crimes, it's obviously the work of a dark wizard with powers so formidable that the average wizard doesn't stand a chance.

All that is known is this wizard shares some characteristics with Voldemort, an affinity with snakes and the ability to communicate with them.
And currently, the only known parselmouth in existence a member of the Potter family. Direct descendants of Harry Potter. And so the family is under a great deal of suspicion. People are avoiding their children in the school like the plague, and some of the adults have even lost their jobs now because their presence 'unsettled' people.

And it isn't helping that it's people close to their family that are being knocked off, one by one.

Who is this mysterious dark force? Why are they after the Potters? And what can they do to stop them?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name:
School Year:
House:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Jack Severus Potter
Date of Birth: 30th July
School Year: 7th
House: Gryfindor
Appearance: The Powers That Be __New_GUY_OC___by_F_AYN_T
Bio: Jack is the eldest son of three children. However, all three of the children are orphans. Their parents were killed by an Azkaban escapee back when Jack was 6 years old. All three of them now stay with their ageing grandfather, Nate Potter, during the summer holidays. It's often remarked about how much he looks like his ancestor Harry, just minus the glasses.
He's a fairly normal teenage boy, with the usual problems. Until recently anyway, he's started to have visions. Perhaps relating to his now deceased mother, renowned as one of the best psychics in recent years. But for certain, they're all to do with this new dark force. Not that he's told anyone. He's having enough trouble being know as the parseltongue in the family, and therefore the most likely suspect.

Name: Tobias 'Toby' Alric
Date of Birth: 3rd October
House: Gryfindor
Appearance: The Powers That Be A_2767
Bio: Toby is one of two brothers, his much younger brother has only just started at Hogwarts and he was under strict instructions to look after him. However, that's been made difficult as his brother was the first person in their family to be sorted into Hufflepuff, causing a bit of problems there.
He's one of Jack's best friends and is always there for him, no matter what.

Name: Morgan Jadis Monkshood
Date of Birth: 25th January
House: Slytherin
Appearance: The Powers That Be Osvobodi-menya
Bio: Morgan has always been one of the more obnoxious personalities in Slytherin, always ridiculing others and bossing her little group around. This got even worse when she was appointed Prefect for Slytherin. Not a whole lot is know about her, but her family is very well off (as is often the case with Slytherin families) and she's an only child.
As well as her obnoxious personality Morgan has a reputation one of the best students in her house, getting Os all across the board in her OWLs. Though this year her grades have declined significantly.

Name: Edward Diggory Penvesie
Date of Birth: 18th December
House: Slytherin
Appearance: The Powers That Be Black-1
Bio: Edward isn't one of the most friendly people in the school, but neither is he particularly aggressive. He's cold and calculating and full of ambition, like a Slytherin should be. He's usually the one that has to tell Morgan when to calm down and walk away.

Last edited by Near-To-Tears on 12/30/2010, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female
Number of posts : 5480
Registration date : 2010-09-28

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 6:53 am

Name: Thea Potter
Date of Birth: 20th of november
House: Gryffindor
Appearance: The Powers That Be 203-1
Bio: Thea is the granddaught of Shawn Potter,Nate's brother,she is a only child.she too lives with her grandfather as her mother didnt want her and her father killed himself last year due to all the trouble.she doesnt talk about either of them and easily loses her temper when they are mentioned.she's quiet close to Jack.

Name: Rhys Mathers
Date of Birth: 1st of june
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance:The Powers That Be Ikki2
Bio: Rhys has been friends with Thea for along time,living next to her grandfather does that sort of thing.He's a muggle born with a big heart,he's friends with Jack too,he isnt as close to Thea and Jack as he'd like to be though..as he's in a different house,he'd always stick up for them in their time of need.

Name: Luke Camille
Age17
Date of Birth: 21 of november
House:slytherin
Appearance:
The Powers That Be 615b2a0d961f58dbb7c89eb55e3c8d9e-1
Bio:Luke is a rather nasty and mean slytherin,bullying anyone whose young enough to know that they cant mess with him.He's a proud pure blood and sometimes openly mocks muggle borns and half bloods in front of teachers,he has a 'I dont give a sh*t' attitutde. He is openly agressive to the potters
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:08 am

OOC- Okies~ We should start. B|

"Another year another fun train journey..." Jack muttered to himself, his hands shoved into his jeans pockets. He was leaning against a wall near the back of the station, hoping that back there he wouldn't be spotted by parents who wanted him as far away from their children as possible. He'd already gotten into an argument with the father of a rather chubby Hufflepuff girl out in the muggle car-park and he wasn't in the mood for another. His two siblings were already on the train, settled down in a compartment with their miscellaneous friends. But he wasn't going to try and get on the train without at least some people he knew already with him.

A little way along the platform Morgan was stood with her friend Edward. Both of them were already in their full school uniform, proudly showing the green of Slytherin. Morgan's long blonde hair was billowing softly in the wind with her cloak.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:11 am

"Ooof! Stupid shoes....hate Grandpa for making me wear them....'you need to be more of a girl Thea...' Bah! what would he know?"Thea muttered angrily as she picked herself off the floor,she too was already in her uniform,long red hair falling over her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:19 am

"You all right there?" Came a voice, followed by a hand extending to her to help her the rest of the way up. It was Toby, unlike most of the students gathered there he wasn't in uniform, deciding that he would avoid the uniform for as long as possible. Over the summer his voice had finally broken, leaving his voice deeper than you would expect from someone as 'pretty boy' as he appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:24 am

"Um...yeah thanks"she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:38 am

"Good." He chuckled. "You seen your cousin? I can't find the bastard anywhere."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:39 am

"Nope...havent seen him yet...umm.."She stood up on her tip toes "Oh! found him...I think...is that the tip of his hair?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:42 am

"Maybe." He said, craning his neck to have a look. "I'll go see."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:44 am

She nodded
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:50 am

"You coming over too, or should I just say 'see you later'?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:51 am

"Oh! I'll come...so I dont look totally weird standing myself..."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:57 am

"You look weird no matter where you stand and who you're with." He laughed before grabbing the handle of his trunk and pushing his way though the bustling crowd towards Jack.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:04 am

"Im going to be nice and take that as a joke and not as an offenceisve thing."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:08 am

"Do what you like." He said, walking up to Jack. "Heya!" Toby grinned, as Jack noticed his presence.

"Hey." Jack smiled, standing up properly and hugging Toby for a brief moment. Allowing the two enough time to pat each other's backs, but not a lot more.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:10 am

"Hi Jack...."she said "how was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:21 am

"A freaking nightmare." He sighed. "I swear not even my damn siblings trust me any more. And every time something happened everyone was right around in a flash asking for alibis and interviews and blah blah blah." Jack moaned, ruffling his hair. "I want to go back to my only claim to fame being looking like our great-great-great-grandfather or whatever he is..."

"I don't blame you mate." Toby sighed. "Sounds like a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:25 am

she sighed "seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:32 am

"Yep." He nodded. "I hate this whole situation, and the people just keep getting closer and closer to me as well. Which is getting really unnerving... Luckily there's no family members yet."

"So you would be more upset about some abstract cousin dying then me?" Toby exclaimed, feigning offence. "I'm appaled at your lack of love for me."

"Oh shut up." Jack snorted, elbowing the other boy in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:34 am

"Maybe things will get better..."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:37 am

"I doubt it." He sighed. "Anyway, we should get on board the train. Or it might leave without us. We're like the last students out here still."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:40 am

she nodded,lifiting her trunk slightly on to the train
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:46 am

Toby picked his up and put it inside the carriage.

"I actually don't want to go back..." He sighed, dragging the trunk onto the train.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:46 am

"I dont blame you."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 8:54 am

"Let's get into a compartment before someone sees me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Powers That Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Powers That Be   The Powers That Be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Powers That Be
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Fantasy-
Jump to: