Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Organization Appears

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 1:06 pm

Sam hands clneched into fist and then chuckled evily And snaps her fingers You boh are bozo's She told Xenmas and Zexion

Then all of a sudden and rumble comes to the earth and a black shdow comes from a black portal with a smirk HELLO says the voice to be a girl
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 1:12 pm

"And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 8:35 pm

Mokina Divincha...Head chief of the twiglight knights and protecter of samatha! And you'r about to be killed!! She said with a evil luagh and then in a flash she goes at him with a sword regalur size but aura surrounded it

Sam quickly helped Lynn up Lynn on Sam's backHang on tight She said running off

Xenmas chasing after Sam
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 8:43 pm

(do you have a picture that looks like Sam that is drawn?)

When Sam helped Lynn out, the barrier fadded. "Thanks for coming for me."

"What a long title." He said as the book appeared again, floating beside him
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 8:56 pm

(Not on me right now but I can draw a quick picture...Digital on paint or tradition on paper? and why?)

And with one hit threw Zexion in the airwith power, then kicked him into the wall in mid air and landedo n her feet Not even trying here Moki said

Friend's stick together! You'r just lucky Moki was free Sam said smiling as she then stopped and turned.

Xenmas chasing them still

>Insert chasing stupid funny music here< LOL!
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 9:01 pm

(I want one digital to make a sig/thing. And lol one the music! xD)

He jumped back after getting hit, leavating in the air. "I haven't even fought back yet."

"Friends... I guess I am very lucky."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 9:21 pm

ok how big? and full body or half)

Oh you you wre gonna fight I thought you'd give up liek the wimp you loo klike Moki said smiling evily chuckling a bit

VERY! Sam said as she yelled as she almost tripped and then did a nervouse chuckle, She then stomped her right foot real quick and keptrunning.

then another rumble came and girl fell out of the sky and on her feet in fornt of xenmas, she then held her hand out Xenmas face now in her hands and then a blast came, and xenmas was snet flying to a wall

Xenmas got up qith a evl smile come on was that you'r best? He yelled
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 9:38 pm

(full body will work but half is also okay. whatever one is easier)

"Taunting won't work on me."

"That was close."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:24 am

(The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Sam) that good?

Moki smiled Sorry ya big baby she said as she twirled her sword as it got bigger

Oi I be Tara the bigger sister to Samatha...And id you lay one hand my sis I'll kill ya! Tara said as she tried to punch xenmas

Xenmas dodged her attack but was a bit to slow aNGER DO WE HAVE? He said msiling

I told you I had back up :3 Sam siad smiling and stopped to be at a split end, there were 2 doors and she didn't know which oe to choose.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:29 am

(prutty)

Darkness appeared around Zexion as he got ready for her to attack

"I also have backup but it seems that they are late. One is very loyal but I gave her a different job while the rest our...uncaring." She said as she looked at the two doors. "Go right."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:35 am

Sad..Thanks Sam said to Lynn as she went to rthe right door kickign it open My backup always have my back..Moki is always with me no mater what..And my sister is just to protective heh Sam said as she ran through another corodor

moki sighed at Zexion and then moved her foot to the side and kicked it forward pushing her hands foward And a big earth wall at Zexion

Tara then hit xenmas in the chin up wards

Xenmas the kicked Tara up and then kicked her into the cieling
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:39 am

"You're lucky to have so many friends."

He got hit and was knocked backwards but quickly recovered. "You're better then I thought you would be." He sent a beam of darkness towards her.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/3/2008, 3:32 pm

moki got hit in her arm and it was bleedng badly but she got up and smiled looking all right standing Acutal that wasn't even my best...Believe me I can go harder. she said snickering

Thanks...BUt after we get..No if we get out of this alive we are putting you on myspace to make some new friends Sma said with a little chuckle lookign around and stopped We got to wait for Moki and Tara now

Tara and ladned the cieling pissed now a broose on her chiin as she wiped a bit of clood of and then went down fast in kicking position egtting xenmas

Xenmas fell back and then regained balance
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/4/2008, 5:43 am

"Never said you couldn't. But I am only getting started."

"What's myspace?" (xD nice comment)
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/4/2008, 3:54 pm

moki leans on the wall waitign for him to attack WEll I"am aiting She said smiling evily

...Oh dea lord you are so out of social life aren't you? She said luaghign alittle

He then went at Tara with a kick to the leg

Tara sighed as she went in the air side flipping dodging it but she got cut some how Wa? she yelled
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 5:18 am

Zexion sent a dark blast at Moki, this time it was twice as strong then the last.

Lynn giggled slightly. "Yeah I am."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 4:16 pm

moki was able to dadg and grudged a big from the burning sensation on her scratch zexion had gave her, Heh she said and then punched zexion in the face with not all her strengh but half of it
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 5:53 pm

He was knocked down to the floor. "Nice one."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/10/2008, 10:09 pm

I wasn't even trying she said as she blew on her scratch healing a bit but still getting a stinging sensation, come on hot shot lets go She sayd smiling
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/11/2008, 4:03 pm

Zexion said. "Well then why not show your full power?"

Last edited by Random Angel on 11/11/2008, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/11/2008, 4:50 pm

Cuase then the whole castle would obliate and everyone would be crushed to oblivion She said putting oone hand on her hip the other holding her sword

(As the head chief of the twiglight knight it must be hard...You'r surrouded by idiots who don't even act as if they should be there but are very powerfull. And you must kill dragons and giant titans lol Its ahrd and being a guadian of a princess on the side wow....Her life is awesome
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/11/2008, 4:56 pm

"It figures that people that are strong as you are always on the good side." He said as a portal opend behind him. "I've never was the fighting type. I perfer to do things the more sutble way without having to lift a finger that often." He finished saying bore going through the portal as it disappeared.

( I envy here xD They desreve their own rp and/or story )
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/11/2008, 5:46 pm

(I'am thinking of that lol But theo nly one I got so far is the akakamru chaps)

Pussy she said chuck;ing a bit and then ran off toward Sam finding her holding Lynn

The sissy ran off She said sighing

Sam giggled He'll be back I know she said and then looks at Lynn You feeeling any better? She asked her smiling

(DUDE HAVE YOU PLAYED FFX2?
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/11/2008, 5:52 pm

(lol kay dude ILOVE FFX2!)

"I feel fine... Still a bit tired though. You can put me down now."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/11/2008, 6:10 pm

(so u have played ?)

Sam nodded putting Lynn down Wait TARA! She yelled and ran off in the direction on Tara

Moki followed her

Back where Tara and Xenmas was Tara was panting all sweaty her sword holding her up

While xenmas was all browsed up pantin sweaty bend over trying to get air then he fell to his knees Not done yet He yelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Organization Appears   The New Organization Appears - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Organization Appears
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Games-
Jump to: