Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventures with the League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 11:33 pm

The robber knew of this, he knew of their powers. This was his plan since he was caught. To die, rather to be arrested and interrogated, that was his oath. "I know." Was all he whispered before having his blood sucked.

Lila gasped and grew greenish in her face as she witness the vampire's deed. She turned to her left, not wanting to see the blood, disgusting red,smooth,shiny blood. Thats when she saw Irene and ran to her.

Irene was in awe and shock at Mina's fangs, and dropped the gun to the floor and gripped Helena's arm with the same hand. She saw Lila racing toward her and opened her other free arm to hug her. She continued to cry with Lila, happy they were safe, still gripping Helena tightly

skinner sighed lightly, and walked to Jerkyll, taking his jacket from it's fold around the doctor's arm. He put it on and put on his shades, checking his pockets for his face make-up. "She's a beaut even suck'in blood."
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 8:33 am

Mina had to force herself away from the man's neck before she ended up draining all of his blood. She then began to wipe her mouth and took out her mirror to fix her makeup and hair.

Jerkyll watched as Skinner took his coat back from him then looked over to the girls who had wittnessed Mina's...speciality. "What do you suppose we do with them?" He said lowly as so they would not hear him.

Helena was slightly shocked at what she had just saw but overall not overly surprised. If she had existed then surely other things did as well, vampires being the most likely of them given all the myths of the two kinds together. So an invisible man and a vampire... What's he then? She asked herself after stealing a glance at Jerkyll. She then looked to the two girls next to her and realized she couldn't exactly move with her arm being held on to like it was, so she would simply stay put while speaking. "Thank you for helping us." She realized that her calm tone may be unexpected in this situation, but she wasn't going to fake being a wreck. Not when there wasn't anything in it for her.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 10:27 am

Skinner smeared on his makeup and smiled. "Noth'in to it mate. Always rescue'in damsels in distress." He said as cool as he could. He turned to Jerkyll and in a very low voixe said. "I say we keep'em on the ship. More women the merrier"

Lila looked to Mina,Skinner and Jerkyll and wiped her tears away. She fearful of Mina and shocked that there was an invisible man near alone with Irene, but they had rescued her best friend. "Yes. Thank you very much." She sobbed

Irene nodded, holding Irene's hand and Helena's arm. She looked up to Helena, smiled and released her arm." Thank you for the supported and sorry for cowering behind you" she smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 3:42 pm

Mina rolled her eyes at Skinner's comment, now finished making herself seem like she normallys does. "Well it certainly will be bad to let them walk about knowing about us."

Jerkyll nodded, but then paused in thought. "Well, I think the young ladies seem trustable enough."

Helena smiled Irene. "'Tis no problem at all, I am used to saving people." Or scaring the hell out of them.. Normally both at the same time. She then overheard their whispers. "Well you have no worries about me. No one will listen to a homeless girl, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 8:56 pm

Lila nodded." No need to worry about me, we've kept multiple secrets safe. This will just go in the pile." The woman said in a more stern voice. She had overcome her tears and sobs.

Irene was still sobbing slightly and breathing shakily. "B-But..." She asked innocently as a young child would. " We would like to see what you had in mind for us." She said with a sugary. She didnt know where it came from, but she was curious in these people. And her gut pulled her to them.

Skinner and Lila were quite shocked at the young adult's words and voice. Skinner knew the girl was milking them for a joyride and was actually impressed at her voice, but he did note that his faking much more convincing. " I like this girl." He whispered to Mina and then leaned to the doctor. " Dibs on that pretty if the older two dont put me down."
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 8:41 pm

Jerkyll sighed at Skiner's comment. He wanted to say how you cannot claim dibs on someone, but instead decided to say nothing on the matter. "Alright. They can all come, if they wish. We should head back as soon as possible to report back in though."

Helena smiled slightly. Of course she wished to go, even if she did not show signs of it before. They were others like her. Her entire life she had been an outcast among the humans. It'd be sheer insanity for her to stay her. She quickly walked over to the store's exit as the doctor and Mina headed out, surprised to see that the corwd was still then. She glanced over to Jerkyll as he told the cops that the robber was died and then to the people who went inside to confirm it.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/16/2011, 6:03 pm

The cops kept the place guarded once more now, as an investigation was put on the criminal. They pulled him off to the jail and also brought medical people to give him blood donors.

They approached the dock, and Lila and Irene were both put through Awe. The ship was above the water, it's hatches open and men working on it. Nemo was out in front, telling the men orders, until he saw his fellow League members approach and three women.
"Hello, and what honor do we have these young ladies here?" He asked, bowing to them. " Skinner, please don't tell me youp icked them up." Nemo snickered at the invisible man.

Skinner laughed hardily at this. "Nah Mate, saved there's life."
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 5:10 am

Helena looked at the ship, glancing it over is awe. It was truly out of this world. But then again, so were they. She shook off the thoughts which she had about it then turned her attention to this new one. She bowed her head slightly to him as she headed towards the ramp that lead into the ship. "That he did. And it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Helena."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 3:27 pm

Nemo nodded to her. "Captain Nemo, owner of this wonderful ship!" he moved aside so everyone could go in. "Brunch is being set in the dining room."

Irene held Lila's hand, smiling slightly at Nemo. She was very nervous and scared, not knowing what she had gotten herself in to.She looked within the ship, and staring at the many halls and holes. "Wow. Its so big!"

Lila smiled to Irene. "Yes it is, and look at the many portholes, they must see many fish when shipping." she pointed to a porthole here and there. It was amazing, and it made her feel quite happy.

Skinner lead the way to the dining room, keeping up with Helena. " Tell, how did you get yourself into that store at the wrong time?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 10:13 am

"And what a wonderful ship it is." Helena had said to Nemo before she had entered the vessel. She now was observing the inside when Skinner came to her. She only thought over his question for mere seconds before replying. "The shop keeper was my friend, and I would come by every now and then for a visit. Obviously though, today was a bad time to do so."

The doctor smiled at the girls, seeing just how fascinated they were by this ship. "I am glad that you like it here. And I am sure that Captain Nemo will be flattered as well."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 9:35 pm

"Quite, how unfortunate. Well I hope this has cheered your day" they made it to the dining room, a long,Oak table in the middle, set beautifully, and a fireplace at the back of the room. He slid a chair back for Helena,Irene & Lila. "Please sit." he gestured the girls.

Irene sat beside wherever Helena sat, finding herself interested in the woman. The way she hadn't panicked in the store, and how she put up with her(Irene). Anyone who could do this was a friend. Irene found Lila sitting across from her, giving Irene time to make a new friend. They reached out a hand to one another and smiled. "I never thought I'd be in such a place, with these extraordinary people!" Irene joyfully said, and her friend nodded.

Nemo sat beside one side of Lila,scooting himself in. "Brunch will be some Tea,cookies and small sandwhiches. And on my behalf, and for being such nice guest so far, I would like to invite you three to dinner. We hardly ever have guest." the Captain said, putting his hands in his lap. As he talked servants walked in with platters of cookies,Sandwhiches and pots of tea with tea cups, setting them along the table to everyone present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures with the League
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Media-
Jump to: