Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirror Image 2 : The Key

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SORA!

SORA!

Female
Number of posts : 5480
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Mirror Image 2 : The Key Empty
PostSubject: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 10:20 am

Fifteen years ago they came and went.
Now they back, and Looking for a more perminant place to stay. Anti- Elena seems to have taken charge of things since her brother messed up the first time. She places the innocent young mother part just wanting a safer place for her son. Later it is revealed that the Ministry knew about these other dimensions and used a key to keep them closed off from one another.

This is what they want.

Anti-Elena is determind to stop at nothing to get what she wants and what she wants is to live in a nice,clean world,one without violence like her own, Growing up on those mean streets shows through as her as she is willing to fight tooth and nail to get the key, a plan her brother did not have the first time they arrived.

Will they get the key or will they be sent back to their own world?

Name: Elena Marie Malfoy
apperence: Mirror Image 2 : The Key Loira
Bio: Elena loves her little family more than anything in the world. And she would kill anyone who threatened to destory it,So when her otherself appears and says she wishes for a better life for her family,yes she is alittle doubtfull but she would do the same,though it is later revealed that her otherself is only looking after number one: Herself. So Elena takes it upon herself to try and convince her that Adam and Her son is ment to be the most important thing.

Name: River Hunter Michael Malfoy
apperence:
Mirror Image 2 : The Key Frank
Bio: River is not entierly thrilled at the return of his alternativeself,as anyone can imagine. He thought that his life had been going great,three months ago He and Hermia welcomed twin boys, Carlo and Dane, into the family,but now he has to keep a close eye on his other self and watch out for his sleazy ways as he fears that this time,Hermia-even though she's had three children with him- may actually go with his otherself and whats worse,take the children too,though this fear is mainly to his other self telling him so.

Name: Jason Michael Lee
apperence:Mirror Image 2 : The Key Clannadafterstoryepisodio22final-10-1
Bio:N/a

Name: Elena Marie Malfoy(Anti)
apperence: Mirror Image 2 : The Key Animeface
Bio: This Elena, Like her mother,Cares nothing for no one-no matter who they are,deep down she is a caring person and this side could be brought out if her son or imprint were in danger,though the person harming them may become her dinner.

Name: River Michael Hunter (Anti)
apperence: Mirror Image 2 : The Key Troy
Bio: This River has never remain faithful to His Hermia and had become upset and slightly violent to her when she was pregnant,at the moment he wants nothing to do with his boys-what good can they do at three months old? But his daughter? He's teaching her to be just ask nasty,cruel,vicious,mean and manipulative as he can be.Once more he's got his eyes on the origional Hermia, but will he win her over this time?

Name: Jason Michael Lee (Anti)
apperence: Mirror Image 2 : The Key Mitsu
Bio:N/a

Last edited by SORA! on 6/22/2011, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female
Number of posts : 5478
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 12:23 pm

Name: Hermia Othello
Appearance: Mirror Image 2 : The Key PhenaFaeir
Bio: Last time the alternates were around Hermia's mind was thrown into complete turmoil. She began to question herself, and her actions, and if she was truly the one who belonged in the other 'darker' world as the Hermia from the other side certainly didn't. Will the same happen to her again?

Name: Hermia Othello (Anti)
Appearance: Mirror Image 2 : The Key White_anime_girl
Bio: This Hermia has had nothing but horrible luck since the day she was born, always ending up in a bad situation and being totally unable to crawl back out of it. Because of this she has remained with her River, who is manipulative abusive and generally treats her either like a pet, like a sex toy or like a punchbag. You can tell now, even more so than before, that her spirit is well and truly broken.

Name: Adam Lee
Appearance: Mirror Image 2 : The Key Archanlala
Bio: Adam had been blissfully unaware of the alternates until now. And although he is skeptical of them at first his good nature wins over and he gives them a chance. But will this be a mistake?

Name: Adam Lee (Anti)
Appearance: Mirror Image 2 : The Key Star
Bio: Anti-Adam is nothing like his good counterpart. This Adam is more evil then any other's of the alternates, in fact in their world he is known for being a powerful dark wizard. Nothing like the level of Voldemort, but a fearsome foe nonetheless.

Name: Willow Malfoy
Appearance: Mirror Image 2 : The Key _
Bio: This Willow is a cheerful and happy little girl, bright and always in a good mood. Unless she hasn't had enough sleep. She's very confused by what's going on, and she doesn't understand why there's suddenly doubles who aren't quite doubles.

Name: Willow Malfoy (Anti)
Appearance: Mirror Image 2 : The Key Key08
Bio: This Willow is just as intelligent as her other half. However she's being groomed to become as evil and manipulative as her father's family. But really she just wants a normal life, a happy one like the other Willow. A life where she isn't terrified of her father and she doesn't have to see her mother get beaten, and where she doesn't occasionally get caught in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 12:30 pm

Ooc your in ^^ I'm on my iPod just now but I'll be on the laptop soon we can start

" Come on guys.. Stop crying for me? Please" River was at his parents house as he was every weekend, almost begging his twins, who'd been cry most of the day to quieten
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 12:39 pm

Willow, who was trying her hardest to read one of her new books, whined loudly and flopped onto her back. "Can you just put them up for adoption or summin'? They're sooooooooo loud."

"No Willow. We have to keep them." Hermia sighed, scooping up the nearest baby.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 12:42 pm

"Twins are little terrors."Mickey said looking over River's shoulder

"Yeah thanks Dad."He muttered "Might help If I even knew which one I had."

Elena,who was sat on the armchair with Jason on her lap said "You've got Dane, you can tell,his ginger hair is starting to darken into brown where as Carlo,who Hermia has,is going lighter"

"Who did you know?"He said digging around for a bottle

"Im very observant."she said absently smoothing her toddlers curly hair
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 12:56 pm

"Also helps that she helped me get them changed earlier after they got various bodily wastes over themselves and she knows which one she did because I told her at the time. And one has a yellow onesy on, and the other has white." Hermia giggled.

"Babies are icky..."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 12:59 pm

"You were a baby too Wills."River grinned " A much quieter...less messy baby....but a baby still."

"You'll get used to it...for a month Mum could tell me and Aunt Maddie apart."

"But...your a boy and shes a girl."

"I know...but she was just so stressed at having three kids instead of one she never really noticed"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:08 pm

"I would never throw up on and poop myself at the same time like those two do. That's disgusting."

"I dunno, I saw some baby photos and I don't think you could have told them apart without looking in the nappies." Lake giggled.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:10 pm

"Both blonde...cutest babies every...expect for you Willow..."

"I was a cute baby!"

Elena giggled "They only do that because they're young and cant take care of themseleves like you can "
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:16 pm

"I've never actually seen any baby photos of myself, so I can't really say." Lake giggled.

"I was a fat baby. A really fat baby."

"Still doesn't stop them from being icky."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:17 pm

"Really?" River said looking at her

"You get used to them"she smiled standing up and heading outside with Jason

"Bet you were a cute baby too"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:26 pm

"I looked like the Michelin man." Hermia giggled

"I probably looked like I had a plate of swirly pasta on my head with what my hair is like." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:28 pm

Haha no way show me a picture."

he grinned

Elena set Jason down and leaned on the railing
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:37 pm

"I don't have any anymore..."

"You okay Elly?" Adam asked, he was leaning out of the kitchen window.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:41 pm

"aww"

"Yeah."she smiled,then glanced up at the sky as it darkened and the wind got stronger"what? Jason...come inside...looks like rain.""

River glanced outside,eyes narrowing "Something...doesnt feel right."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:46 pm

"Yeah, I know what you mean..." Hermia said, clutching the baby tighter.

"Weather changed awful fast."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 1:52 pm

Elena scopped the little boy up just as a flash of light streaked across the sky,she squeaked when it hit a near by tree

"Wait here."He said setting the other twin down and heading outside,he stopped "Oh no...please not again."

"Wow...Age was not kind to you."said a voice,followed by the owner, a tall,muscular dark haired man holding two babies

"**** off."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:01 pm

"Oh god! You!" Hermia said, following River. The baby still in her arms.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:04 pm

"Age was alot nice to you."

"Outta my way "Snapped a dark haired girl "Stop thinking with your d*ck...thats how you messed this up the first time."

"Thats...me?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:15 pm

"Really? All this time later and you're still going to keep hitting on me?"

"... Oh great. They're back." Lake said, looking into the back garden.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:19 pm

"Worth a shot...someone wanna take these things off me?" he said holding the twins out

"ew no..keep your brats to yourself I've got my own to look after "Elena said wrinkling her nose at her brother

"Great.."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:25 pm

There was a tiny sound, which just about sounded like an apology as a woman with white hair appeared and quickly took the babies off of him. Her face was completely obscured by her long hair.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:26 pm

"Please tell me she didnt stay with you..."River said

"who?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:36 pm

"The one with the white hair is me..." Hermia said quietly.

The white haired girl glanced over at the other's, a flash of dark purple rested just under her left eye. Quickly she looked back down at her babies.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 2:38 pm

"Did you hit her? is he hitting you? "River said moving towards them,anger bubbling inside him,he hated men who hit women

"You dont scare me...none of you do."

"Thats enough."Elena said flipping her dark hair over her shoulder "we didnt come to fight...we came for a key...so we can stay"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Image 2 : The Key   Mirror Image 2 : The Key Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror Image 2 : The Key
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next