Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teenagers again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SORA!

SORA!

Female
Number of posts : 5480
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/3/2012, 3:04 pm

After a freak storm,Lyra, Casey,Elle,Alex and Jordan find themselves as teenagers again. they decide its time for them to return to school,but will anyone notice who they are? and what about their kids? surely its gotta be embarassing with your parents around...and what if their parents find out that they're not as innocent as they make out?

Parents
Name:
ages(adult age-teenage age)
apperence:

Name: Lyra Ginevra Malfoy
apperence:
Adult
Teenagers again Red_anime
Teenager
Teenagers again Animepunkgirl
other:mother of four,she fell pregnant twice while in school, she thinksgoingback to school would be fun.

Name: Jordan Lewis Spinnett
apperence:
Adult
Teenagers again Anime
teenager
Teenagers again Anime
other: father of two,girlfriend left him when hiskids were young, he plans to embarass everybody

Name: Alex Harry Potter
apperence:
Adult
Teenagers again ZanraSatoshi16
teenager
Teenagers again Anime_guy02
other: father of four.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female
Number of posts : 5478
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 12:32 pm

Name: Casey Scorpius Malfoy
ages: 37 - 16
appearance:
Adult
Teenagers again Cute
Teen
Teenagers again 1766947826
other: Casey appears to be rather excited about being able to attend school again, as this time around he feels he can focus on having fun rather than struggling with balancing his friends issues, his families issues and his grades. However, will he get a bit carried away?

Name: Elle Raven Malfoy
ages: 34 - 15
appearance:
Adult
Teenagers again TEC_icon_Meiko
Teen
Teenagers again Kagamine_rin-chuu_shite_star198
other: Elle is less than impressed with turning back into a 15 year old. One of the main reasons is that now she and her husband cannot so much as look at each other without people causing scenes and throwing accusations of pedophilia about. And, for reasons she doesn't understand, she keeps having issues with students 'her age' throwing themselves at each her despite her trying just to concentrate on her school work, unlike she did whilst she was in school the first time around.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 12:35 pm

ooc-your in we can start ^^

Lyra groaned as the alarm clock ring shrilly in her ear,she attempted to hit it a few times before actually getting the snooze button. She gave a sigh and decided that she should get up and get breakfast on the go,n doubt her twins would need a few items of clothing ironed on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 12:43 pm

Casey jumped and suddenly sat up, as he did every morning. That alarm clock had been around for years, and still it scared the hell out of him every morning. "Stupid clock..." He muttered, rubbing his sleepy eyes.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 12:48 pm

She let out a sigh "Better start moving...remind me again why we set it so early?"she said climbing out of bed,strange,her pajama's were practically falling off her
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 12:58 pm

"I dunno... But once the kids are back at school we'll be able to sleep as long as we like... So tomorrow, we have a lie in." He said chuckling slightly at the last bit. He hauled himself out of bed.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 12:59 pm

"Ahh finally...a nice long lie.."she turned towards him and her mouth popped open "C-Casey?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:09 pm

"What?" He said, still in the midst of stretching.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:12 pm

"oH my god...what happened to you?"She said eyes wide,she leanned over to give him a poke to make sure he was real
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:19 pm

"What the hell are yo--" Casey said, turning around to look at the woman prodding him. Only to see not a woman, but a girl instead. "Bloody hell!" He said, stumbling backwards.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:24 pm

"What? whats wrong?" She said starting to panic,she turned to the mirror above their dresser and found that she was staring at a younger version of herself,before she could stop herself,she let out a small scream

Mickey stumbled out of his room quickly,the bed covers wrapped around his feet making him trip "Whu's wrong? who's being attacked?" he asked dazily looking around for danger
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:29 pm

"Do-Doesn't matter Mickey, just go get ready to leave. Okay kiddo?" Casey said, being careful not to look directly at his son. The last thing they needed was both them and the kids in shock.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:33 pm

He yawned " 'Kay" he pulled the covers back over his head and headed back into his room

"Oh my god....oh my god..."
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:38 pm

"Okay... Erm... The hell do we do...? We can't take the kids to the train station like this..."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:42 pm

"I have no idea...they'll freak out when they see us Immy especially"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:49 pm

"I think Immy would collapse right there if she saw this..." Casey sighed, dropping back onto the bed. Maybe we should call Elle and Alex...? Ask them to take them in for us?"

Meanwhile in another town, not all that far away from where Casey and Lyra lived, a similar occurance was happening. Elle, who had woken up in silence at around 6am, was still sat in shock. She'd been sat at the foot of the bed staring into the mirrors that served as the front of their wardrobes. She was 15, 15 again. And all she could think of was why 15?
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 1:50 pm

"Yeah...or jordan..."

Alex slowly stirred,unwilling to leave his sleep and his bed he sat up "Elle? whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:02 pm

"Let's just get dressed, and call around then? Just so we don't wake anyone up."

"Look in the mirror..." She said quietly and cryptically.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:05 pm

she nodded "wait..wil anything fit us?"

"..O..K?" he got up and looked at himself "Holy shit!"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:09 pm

"There must be some stuff around the house that'll fit..."

"Yeah... My thoughts exactly..."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:14 pm

"I hope so."

"Shit."he said plopping down next to her

Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:24 pm

"I have loads of clothes I was too big for, so I must have something..." He said going to look through his wardrobe.

"At least you're not 15..."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:26 pm

"My clothes will never fit me"

"what are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:33 pm

"Got any of the girls' clothes in here?" He said, pulling different pairs of jeans out and comparing them to his now ridiculously skinny legs.

"I-I-I-I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 2:36 pm

"i think so...you know what Maddies like with this mirror"she said digging through the drawer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teenagers again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers again   Teenagers again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenagers again
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Fantasy-
Jump to: