Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crystal Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SORA!

SORA!

Female
Number of posts : 5480
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:13 am

Once there was one kingdom, its name was Crystal Kingdom and it flourished for many gernerations,untill one king had four sons. When their father finally died they fought brutally over who would and should get the throne. They divided the army and tried to beat one another on the battle feild. After the battle was finished and they saw what their fighting had done,how many lives it had cost,they agreed to split the land four ways.

Decades later the lands are still split into four separate kingdoms- The Ruby Kingdom,The Sapphire Kingdom,The Emerald Kingdom and the Topaz kingdom. While these Kingdoms lived in Harmony for awhile,some people longed for the old way,and went into the Dark Forrest to plan their rebellion and try and over throw the current four rulers. They attacked the four kingdoms and managed to over come the Sapphire Kingdom's forces and take control,the people of the kingdom fled during the attack and took refuge in the neighbouring Kingdom's.

Word of the attack reaches the other three kingdoms,who once again vow to band together and try and stop this menace before it gets too out of control,But once together all the Kingdoms do is fight over who commands the army and who fights where and what happens after the rebels are defeated,will the rebels be defeated or will they prevail,will the kingdoms ever stop fighting and form the old Crystal Kingdom?

The Sapphire Kingdom- This Kingdom is located near the sea,it is one of the Larger Kingdoms and is the first to fall to the rebels attack. The people here are good with fishing tools,swimming and sword fighting. The people of the Sapphire Kingdom promininantly have brown hair and bright blue eyes,though there are a few execptions.

The Ruby Kingdom- This is Located in a desert like part of the land and is the most agressive with a seemingly unbeatable army,all its residents are battle hardend,even the women.Everyone in this Kingdom is able to weild a sword by the age of 10. The people prodomininatnly have red hair and brown eyes.

The Emerald Kingdom- Is located just on the edge of a forrest and is the most helpful Kingdom in this time of need,they have been friends with the Sapphire Kingdom for years. They are good hunts men and this is where most archers are from. They have blonde hair and green eyes.

The Topaz Kingdom- Is located in what seems to be the middle of no where,they are quiet folk who at first are unwilling to help in this fight and just want to be left alone. They have black hair and grey eyes mostly.

Kingdom Characters OC sheet
Name:
kingdom:
Bio:

Rebel Character OC sheet
Name:
Bio:
weapon:

Sapphire Kingdom:
Eve Monarche- Princess

Emerald Kingdom:
Jayce Moriarty-Prince

Ruby Kingdom:

Topaz Kingdom:

Name: Evelyn 'Eve' Monarche
apperence: Crystal Kingdom Anime-girl55
Kingdom: Sapphire
Bio: Eve is left and Orphan and Sole heir to the throne after the attack,she is a skilled fighter and leads her people to the safety of the neighbouring Kingdoms,whom want to keep all woman out of the fight,but it does not work as Eve fights anyway.

Rules
No power playing
No killing anyones characters without permission
Keep it pg,go to PM if you really have to
Make sure your writing represents the colour of your Kingdom (Blue for Sapphire,Green for Emerald,Red for Ruby,Yellow for Topaz)
There are only three other royal places left,one each for the remaining kingdoms. DO NOT COMPLAIN IF YOU ARE NOT ROYAL!
have fun ! ^^
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:28 am

Name: Jayce Moriatry
apperence:
kingdom: Emerald
Bio: Jayce was raised as a prince by his mother and father. Shortly after their disappearence, he was deemed king of the Emerald kingdom and was requested to merry Eve of the Sapphire Kingdom in order to unite both kingdoms
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:30 am

do you want to start again or continue were we were? Smile
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:35 am

I think we should just copy paste what had then continue
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:37 am

okies ^^

Eve stared down at her burning kingdom,a tear slowly trickled down her soot covered cheek,she'd lost so much in the last few hours. Her home,Her Mother and Father,her birth right. But she would have her revenge,she would take back what was hers and she would rule once more and these rebels would be punished severly. She was already thinking of a punishment for them. Her bright blue eyes scanned the burning land once more before she turned to her people and started to lead them through the forrest,brushing her brown hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:38 am

Jayce arrived at the near the forest. He caught glimpse of Eve and the villagers fleeing their kingdom. He rode up to her. "Lady Eve, how did the invaders take the city in so little time. Were you not prepaired? I'll take your people back to my kingdom until we clear out the invaders. As for you, I can't let the future queen of both our kingdoms be killed during this. Please hope on and we'll lead them back to the Emerald Kingdom." He said as he stopped in front of Eve and offered her his hand. "Will you my lady?"
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:39 am

She looked up at him,coming out of her dazed state"No,we were not prepared or we would have won this battle."She used his hand and used it to pull herself up behind him,once up on the horse,her energy seemed to leave her and she leanned against him for support,the death of her parents hit her again in such a reality that her eyes clouded with unshed tears for a moment then she blinked them away. "We must go,My people and Myself are tired from traveling and from the fight,we have people injured and ones to grieve."
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:41 am

Jayce nodded. "Then we must leave. I have a small platoon up ahead that shall give us cover. I know you were never one for our arranged marriage but I hope you can come to accept me as you king. I shall send troops to liberate your Kingdom from these invaders. You just rest, my queen." He said as he lead the survivors to his platoon of knights. From there they rode to the royal city of the Emerald Kingdom. He took Eve to his room and laid her down. "You need rest. I shall look over things as I get an army to send to your kingdom. I shall come back to check on you." He moved her ash covered hair from her face and kissed her cheek. "Just rest."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:41 am

No,she'd never been one for their arranged marriage,infact she'd only met the Emerald prince a few times,but she was met by a sudden rush of affection and gratitude towards him,"Thank you."she whispered,She then stared at him for a moment longer and pulled herself up to his level and pressed her lips against his lightly
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:05 am

He smiled back and accepted the kiss for what it was. "I shall return my queen. You just rest up."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:13 am

She lay back down on the bed "Becareful."
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:27 am

"I will." He said as he left the room to speak with his advisers. After a couple of hours, he returned to the room. "Eve, my queen, how did you sleep? We have a plan to take your kingdom back
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:35 am

She was sitting up in the bed,freshly clean from her bath,her brown hair falling in waves around her face,she turned her gaze from the window to him,"I slept well thank you...take it back? youll be lucky to find anything to take back."
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:37 am

"We can get back what is left but there is a bigger matter at hand. Our wedding. Both our parents have gone and we are the only rulers of our kingdoms. I think it is time to unite the people." He said as he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:38 am

"So soon?"
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:39 am

"What you rather see, your kingdom restored but the people distrusting you or our kingdom united and we retake the kingdom and rebuild."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:41 am

"I see your point...but forgive me...we've just lost our parents,Ive lost my Kingdom...and we've only met a few times..Of course I shall marry...but we know nothing of one another."
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:42 am

"Then what shall you like to know. I am an open book for you."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:43 am

"How do you feel about us being wed? did you ever want to go against your parents wishes?"
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:45 am

"At first yes but when I met you, after a few times, I grew to love you."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:48 am

"Just like that? "she said suprised"I must seem very cold and unaffectionate to you and I know I will love you,for I would never call myself your Wife and Queen if I did not love you...but you must know one thing,before we were arranged to marry,the was another before you,I thought he was my life,my parents dissapproved and when they announced our engagement,he fled the KIngdom in a terrible rage."
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:50 am

"As long as he does not hold a grudge against me or you, we shall have nothing to worry about. What about you, did you wish to go against your parent's wishes?"
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:52 am

"No one has seen him again...we fear him dead."she said looking back out the window "I am ashamed to admit yes I did.I have always been something of a rebel,I didnt ask for this life,I thought I was in love with another...and they ruined it I felt."
Back to top Go down
ArosFarron

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 8:05 am

"Do you.....still have feelings for this man?" He asked as he let go of her. "Even if our marrage is set up. We can call it off and I will look for this man for you."
Back to top Go down
SORA!

SORA!

Female

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 8:07 am

"No no."she said quickly "The minute he fled I knew we would not have lasted anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Kingdom   Crystal Kingdom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Kingdom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next