Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female
Number of posts : 5478
Registration date : 2008-08-23

{Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss} Empty
PostSubject: {Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss}   {Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss} Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 10:58 am

It was the beginging of autum at the beatiful, pristine Academy of Excellence that was Ouran. The dappled sunlight on the white cobbles of the pavment, the luminous beauty of the colour-changing leaves, the sparkle of the water in the foutains. Every inch of the school was as beautiful as the students themselves. But no one in the school was as beautiful as the members of the famous Ouran High School Host Club, run by the tall, blonde Second Year Tamaki Souh.

It was on that fateful day that the freshman Konno Katsumi, stumbled across the Third Floor Music Room. And when he tripped into that room his life changed. For good? I can't say, but it certianly changed him. He's not the guy he was, he's better. he's confident, he's stronger, he's more intelligent (Dispite the over exposure to Tamaki-Senpai's blondeness)

All in all, he has benefitted greatly. Though, I cannot say I regret joining Tamaki in this little adventure when I look back in hindsight. But I must admit; life was much simplier before hand.

This however, isn't Kyouya Ootori's story, this is not my story. This is Katsumi Konno's story.

**************************************************************************************
{Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss} Ohshc02-13
**************************************************************************************
Rules
1 ) No Power-playing / God-Modding. I have a three strike rule on that, you do it three times you're out (obviously)
2 ) Keep it realistic. e.g.: If someone is hurt, please be HURT not shot then running around like nothing happened.
3 ) Keep swearing censored. I don't mind you using it as I have my characters swear a fair bit.
4 ) If there is romance, keep it PG-13. Or at most no more then you would expect from Friends or Will and Grace or something like that.
5 ) Add the words Sakura Kiss to your first post on the thread, that means your application post.
6 ) I'm saying you can have Yaoi/Yuri if you want. But rules apply to that as it does straight couples.
7 ) Keep the cannon characters "In Character", don't play up their vices more then they would be in the anime/manga.
8 )I'll be changing the Date every other day or whenever I grow weary of said day, so please remember to look out for that.
9 ) If you have an existing character please use them regularly. If you do not use them for more then four days without giving me a GOOD reason through either here or PM I'll remove you from the list as that character.

Character Form
First Name:
Last Name:
Star-Sign:
Height:
(eg, 5'7)
Grade: (Year [first, second, third, fouth];Grade [A,Highest achvivers-D lowest achivers])
Club: (Host, Zuka, Newspaper ect)
Favourite subjects:
Personality:
Appearance:
Played by:

Characters {OC}
First Name: Katsumi
Last Name: Konno
Sign: Libra
Height:5'8
Grade: First Year, Class A
Postion: The Sensitive Artist Type
Favourite subjects: Drama, Art and English
Personality: Katsumi starts off as a girl shy, slightly depressed young man with no real hope in his life. Though he is fantastic at keeping up pretences.
Appearance: {Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss} 21530567_l
Played by: Near-to-Tears

First Name: Kakasuri
Last Name: Hatake
Star-Sign: Leo
Height:
5'2
Grade: Second Year, Class C
Club: none
Favourite subjects: PE, Drama and History
Personality: Enerjetic, bubbly and easy going Kakasuri doesn't seem to tie in very well with the other female students at Ouran, rather she is much more out going and sticks less to what she's told to then most.
Appearance:
{Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss} Hyper
Played by: Near-to-Tears

Characters {Cannon}
Tamaki ~ Near-to-Tears
Haruhi ~
Hikaru & Karou ~
Kyouya ~
Honey ~
Mori ~
Renge ~
Nekozowa ~
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

{Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss}   {Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss} Icon_minitime7/2/2009, 11:58 pm

I now watch anime ^^; awesome anime..

But since you're inactive and no one join it...

*LOCK DOWN*
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com

{Ouran High School Host Club} - - {Sakura Kiss}
Page 1 of 1