Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullworth Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 1:29 pm

Bullworth academy is not a awesome Academy..Unless you'r the boss of the place! You'r sent here cause iether you been bad you'r rich and is spoiled, too poor to afford some other place or...You'r parents just don't care much for you! But for some reason some strange reason!!! You feel like you'r home even if everything is all dirty a bit, kids are in the garbage can and kids are being beat by the Bullies or the Staff. this is Bullworth Academy...You'r new home for the next year and who knows maybe you'll coem again next year

The Dean
the Dean is not so nice, he expects everyoen to follow the rules but no one does.
He is head hodshot but no one cares...Be careful if you are sent to him after being cuaght doing something bad at least 2 times you will have to cut the school's grass.
(we'll take turns beign him)

The secretary
the secretary is meaner then the Dean, hse is madly in love with him and does whatever he wants! Be carefull she will hit you if you insult her or the Dean
(We will tak turns on her

The staff
The staff go around the school makign sure everything is Dandy Very Happy...BUT IT"S NEVVER! If they expect you doing something bad they'll follow you around a bit...And if they see you do somethign bad they'll chase you! The goodest thing to do if they see you or expect you...Try to lose them and hide behind something that covers you up, or jump in a garbage can Or go to you'r locker room. Another way is to beat them up but doing that will get you in even more touble. Becarful around them...They won't do nothing unless they see or expect you
(Everyone may be some)

Teachers and clsses

science-the science teacher is creepy, and people say he's a perv is it true? He gives weird assignmants some times.(Mr.kettle)

Art-the art teacher speaks her mind and is loose, but she drinks alittle. She will give you a camera when shwe starts to give out photo assignamnts.(ms.Kika

Gym- The art teacher is mean and IS A PERV!! But no ones about it cuase he's good at hiding it. He is usualy in a deisguise when he's out in the town, and he gives no slack(NOt nice)(Mr.Sary

Shop-The shop teacher doesn't care for you at all just that you fix the bikes and motorcylces. He'll start you with Bikes but as you progress he'll put you on Cars and stuff. He'll also give you upgrades on bikes if you fix a bike real good.(Mrs.Gege

English- The shop teacher is a drinker he just makes you spell words half the time! He sleep in class...He's just lazy! He hates the Gym teacher cuase he is trying to fire him for drinking.(Mr.Smith LOL)

Lunch Lady-She is a pig! She spits and sneezes in the food, but still the food is ok. There only been 5 calls that some kid died cuase the food. She's mean and loves the science teacher, she may ask you to get her some food for lunch.

mor will come later on

CLASSES!
Mondays/wedsday

science
art
gym

thusday/friday
shop
english
art

THE CATAGORIES
(pyrimid)

Preppies-they are rich scum who hire people to do there work, the are usualy in a blue vest. they ar mean spoiled and snotty, but if you make friends or rich you may join them. theres a bigger possiblitie of breing one of them by being rich.CHEERLEADERS GO HERE!

JOcks- The jocks are mean and rough! they are all football players, if they see you on the football field or near them in school they will beat you up. the goodest way is to befriend them by doing there work and following them around cheering them on Or join the football team and start being liek them and be a greta football player. You'r best chance is Football team but its not safe cuase thye would tease you until you get good and get alot of touchdowns. The safest way is to befriend them but it iwll take time CHEERLEADERS HANG OUT ARUND AT TIMEZ

Bullies-Are mean people and unless you give them money they will beat youBest way to be friend them is to help them beat up people or..Notjign else lol!

TOWNIES- Atownies don't care about you and are mean, but some are nice and will ask for ur help.

Nerds- Nerds are wickedly smart and have there own little base, even though there the smatest and wimpy and weird they build many big weapons. By using there brains they are able to win a fight and they stick up for one an other.

Normals0 Normals are kids who aren't in any group, they just roam freely, but the do help other groups in need. There kind of on all groups and they might even me become chiefe of a groups or make there own groupd or society. Normals are warned to be the biggest and baddest of all, but they don't they know that. (WE WIKL ALL START AS NORMALS AND JOIN GROUPS BUT YOU MAY STAY A NORMAL IF YOU LIKE)

SLing shot-Good for slinging rocks

stink bombs-throw them and they stink

Camera-this will come when you do you'r first picture assignment in art class.

Superslingshot-Good for far and tiny slinging

Itching powder-throw it on someone it makes them itch.

Marbles-throw them on the floor it makes peopel slip(Good for runnign away from
staff and stuff)

skateboard-everyone will have one, goode for escaping and to get to places with out a bike or moped, this will come later in the rp.

PLayed by-
Name-
Age-16 or older
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Group-Normals/(what group they'll join or to stay normals just keep it liek this)'
Biography-(needed plz andy es itm ay be short)
likes-
dislikes-(Not realy needed)
other-I dunnno Lol!

Played by-Swordser2
Name-J
Age-17
Gender-Female
Appearance-Bullworth Academy Anime_girl FOR NOW
Personality-tough,Mean, laways bored Tomboy
Group-Normals/Jocky
Biography-She grew up liek a normal girl, but after she was 12 she got bored alot. She started to get in fights and stuff and so her parents sent her here
likes-sports, being a bullie at times,beating uppeople,art,science,shop and exploring and also nerds at times
dislikes-Girly girls,English,Gym,the gym teacher,Preppies,pink,when peopel call ehr weak and more
other-I dunnno Lol!

played by-swordser2
Name-Jim
Age-18
Gender-Male
Appearance-Bullworth Academy Hot_anime_guy FOR NOW!
Personality-Tough,Mean,SMart,mysteriouse A JERK!
Group-Normals/Nomal
Biography-He grew up normal but at age 7 he started to read multiple books and soon became very smart, But soon he started to not listen to his parent and was sent here.
likes-books,nerds,shop,art,science,computers,leanring,exploring ,learning and more
dislikes-Jerks(LOL BUT HIM),bullies,jockeys,greasers,Morons XD,Gym,staff and more
other-Known to kill

played by-Swordser2
Name-Mishoto
Age-16
Gender-Male
Appearance-Bullworth Academy Harlem_yamato-1 FOR NOW!
Personality-Shy,Nice,caring,a bit dimbwitted,loving
Group-Normals/greaser
Biography-He was always shy and the reason why he is becuase his parents don't care about him
likes-Toys,lolipops,sweets,pastries,books,tv,sleeping,napping,cuddling,skipping, and mored
dislikes-mean people
other-Crush on J

Name- Terri
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Appearance- Bullworth Academy Girly_Sweet
Personality- Tomboy, will never back down from a fight but isn't likely to start one unless insulted
Group-Normals/
Biography- Is one of the kids who is poor and her parents doesn't care about
likes- playing her gutair, music, sweet
dislikes- annoying people
other-

PLayed by- RA
Name- Belphegor (Or just Bel aka my lastest fangirl obbession)
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Appearance- Bullworth Academy Edewfdw
Personality- Playful and his true genuis personality shows only when he's hurt or pissed off
Group-Normals/
Biography-Rish family but doesn't like his family and lives on his own and berely comes to school
likes- Messing with people
dislikes- Being bored
other- Has royal blood

PLayed by- RA
Name- Kya
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Appearance- Bullworth Academy Normal_sg6
Personality- Girly and stuck up
Group-Normals/ Preps
Biography- Has a rich family who does anything for her
likes- The lastest trends and stuff like that
dislikes- unpopular people
other

Last edited by swordser2 on 11/2/2008, 11:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 6:00 pm

PLayed by- Ra
Name- Terri
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Personality- Tomboy, will never back down from a fight but isn't likely to start one unless insulted
Group-Normals/
other-

PLayed by- RA
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Appearance- Bullworth Academy Heckyathatshot
Personality- Playful and his true genuis personality shows only when he's hurt or pissed off
Group-Normals/
Biography-Rish family but doesn't like his family and lives on his own and berely comes to school
dislikes- Being bored
other- Has royal blood

PLayed by- RA
Name- Kya
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Group-Normals/ Preps
other-
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 7:18 pm

Random Angel wrote:
PLayed by- Ra
Name- Terri
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Group-Normals/
other-

PLayed by- RA
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Appearance- Bullworth Academy Heckyathatshot
Group-Normals/
dislikes- Being bored
other- Has royal blood

PLayed by- RA
Name- Kya
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Group-Normals/ Preps
other-

Added I'll start..

J goes throgh the gate to the academy looking around This is hell she says crossing her arms, since she started a fight with one of the teachers her parents are believing she is pshycotic.

Mishoto is walking toward the Dean's offic when stopped by a bullie

han us you'r money Says one big tough one with blonde short hair

Mishoto hands them his money and runs off in the boys dorm

jim enters the school wlaking to the boy dorm one book in his hand, his glasses on and his other hand in his pocket
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 7:40 pm

ooc why is none of my pics in the first post working? or did you mean to do that?

Terri saw Mishoto getting bullied while with Bel but couldn't go into the boy's dorm.
"Don't ask. I already know what you're about to ask." Bel said.

"Thanks." Terri said before they went their seperate ways.
"Hey." Bel said to Mishoto when entering the boy's dorm.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 8:08 pm

ooc-I dunno why..it's been doign that to me even with links

Bic-

mishoto looked at him with a shy face oh? yes Mishoto asked said as he was unpacking his clothes in him dorm

J enterd her dorm all three heavy suitcases in one hand being held by 4 fingers, she went in her room and started unpacking thanks alot mom and dad she mumbled under her breathe madly as she then sat on her bed after un packing.

jim goes in his room in the dorm reading dodging people in his way to his room and started to unpack
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 8:13 pm

ooc I'll try to fix it

While smiling her said, "I'm new here, so can you help me out? Or are you also new?"

ooc I'm just going to say that he almost always is smiling
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 8:40 pm

(lol to his description he sounds like gay..Drag queenish..Lol...Girly almost lol! No offense)

I-I-I'am new here too...Sorry he said running off into his room

j got up kicking a Soccer while walking I wonder if there's any sports J said to herself kicking the ball wlaking to the door

jim walks out stilling read and shuts his bok after putting his bookmark on his page Now what to do? he said pouting a bit lookign around
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 8:59 pm

(lol none taken, that's just how he is. But he's straight or otherwise I'll have to find myself a new crush D: He's just childish...unable to grow up. In the anime he killed his twin brother)

He sighed. "And I'm totally lost."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: January 1, 20010 winter Monday   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 9:35 pm

jim looks at Bel and smiles I love you'r shirt He says a bit sarcasticly putting his hand up gayish up and down, playing with bel (THE JERK HE IS!)

J wakls out the Girls dorm lookign at her writst watch I got a god 10 minutes until My first class J said as she then boucnes the ball on ehr head.

Mishoto walks out side shyly lookgn around and then runs off to the school house
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 9:46 pm

(such a meanie!)

"Thanks. I love your make up. It makes you look like a clown." He said in return, saying whatever came out of his mouth first.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 10:13 pm

I liek you Jim says to him a seriously and walks off reading his book

j went on wards to class sitting in her seat to se others here Early too

Mishoto was J's lab partner and looked at j and smiled at her prettyness
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 10:20 pm

And it sounded like you were messing with me. He said before leaving to go to his first class

Terri decied to skip first period and hang out with some friend in another part of town but Kya was in class early to talk to her friends
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 10:33 pm

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEep wne he bell e as the Science teacher came in

Hello class kekekekek I'am the science teachers..Names later science now please. Now we will talk about Blah blah bnlah The teacher talks abut science

j took some notes

mishoto just stared at j(Lol I made him lik my death note oc's shinigami Ky who is in love my main oc lol)

jim was taking many note even thought he knew this all
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 3:30 am

(xD he might fail all of his classes like that)

Kya took careful and neat notes.

Bel was sitting in the back, laying his headd on the desk, not hearing a word the teacher said.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:16 am

J walked of to her next class bouncing her soccer ball going into art sitting down at a easel, she put her ball down and waited for the teacher.

Mishoto walked in sititng at a easel, he put his books down at his side and foled his hands.

Jim enterd Art boredly as he sat down at a easel putting his book down.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:24 am

(so does jim like bel or was he just messing?)

Kya took her seat and exmained the new kids, seeing if they were 'worthy of being popular' or were just nerds.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:41 am

( Jimoonly liek people who have the guts to talk back to him and so yes :3)

Hello class! My name is on the board and I want to get to straight to art! For our first assignment I want you to draw freely go ahead and doodle The art teacher says as she sat at her easel drawing

J thougth for awhile and then drew a circle and started to doddle in some details to it to be a basketball

mishoto was a bit not creative at that time and just drew a a flower simple

Jim drew a gold bracelet as quick as possible , it was very messy but after he read it his book some more.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:46 am

(oh kay)

Kya drew many different things as she let her mind wander

Bel yawned. This is so boring. He thought as he scribbled lines on the piece of paper
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/3/2008, 3:12 pm

the rung for Lunch and everyone was lead out

J walked out to get some lunch and just grabbed a apple and sta down

Mishoto sat down with just a bana and looked around

Jim wet into the back to the lunch lady seeing her spit in the lunch

eeeew Jim said

wanna try kid? it adds "Pazaz" she said coughing a bit

J9im nodded as the jerk he was, he didn't care about the other kids and did a loogie in the lunch Cool...and thanks for showing me not to eat lunch he said and walked out

the lunch nodded and went back to makign the lunch
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/4/2008, 5:33 am

Kya sat at the popular table, gossiping about anything and everything going on in the school.

Bel sat by himself, looking down at his lunch. When she said she was skipping I didn't know it would take this long...Damn sisters

(I forgot to say that Terri and Bel are related D: Silly me)
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/4/2008, 4:43 pm

(K)

J than ate her apple and looked around at the kids and saw thepopuluar table and pretende to Gag and then went back to bouncing her ball.

Mishoto sat down loking at his fingers shyly

jim sat down acrros from Bel about 4 seats to his left reading his book
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 5:11 am

Bel looked at Jim through the corner of his eye. I wonder what's it with him
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 4:39 pm

Jim cuaght Bel in the corner of his eyes and then went back to his book
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 5:50 pm

Terri slamed her tray down in on the table in front of Bel and sat down.

"Whoa what's wrong with you?"

"If I talk to another jerk today I swear I'll hurt them real bad."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime11/10/2008, 10:22 pm

Jim turned his page as he then bit his bottom lip

J sat next to Jim Jim is it close to the ending yet?

My new suspect is the waiter Jim said nodding at her

nope I think it's that guy with the lazy eye :3 She said smiling

flicks her head and nods no No he's to suspitios(SP) Thats what they want you to think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullworth Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullworth Academy   Bullworth Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullworth Academy
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Closed Threads Archive-
Jump to: