Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 5:20 pm

Rules

1.) You must be accepted to role-play here. It isn't that hard to read these and then wait a day. (You won't have to wait long for I have no life. Just past school and if no one is on then here I will be.)

2.) If we ask you to fix something in your profile, then please edit the FIRST post instead of posting something new with the changed material.

3.) The items found in the profile are needed, but you may add other fields if you wish. Just don't forget to fill out the orginal fields. If you wish to post these extra field, then do so in the 'Extra' forum.

4.) Try not to copy off of an already existing character, meaning characters from other people or media.

5.) This is a semi-litterate section, meaning no one liners. (They will be okay if you have writter's block, butyou can't get away with them all of the time.) And try your best with grammar and spelling. As everyone know I can't spell if my life depended on it and we all make typos, so I won't be harsh there. BUT NO TEXT TALK AND I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO DO THIS: *walks over to her* FOR THEIR ACTION. IF I SEE IT, YOU'RE DEAD.

GOOD POST: (though it doesn't have to be this long)

Quote :
Lynn was logged in as her character 'Akane' who had just leveled up to level 2 and beared the class title of a Harvest Cleric. She loved the power to heal people, however, being unable to defend herself was rather annoying. She needed some strong members to join her party, perferablly someone who had high defense and attack, or at least two different people with those qualities. But everyone she asked ignored her and walked on. It could of been that her english wasn't completely understandable since her mic had broken. But surely someone would help her....

BAD POST:

Quote :
*Kills monster*"Level up!"dances.*
Back to top Go down

Rules
Page 1 of 1