Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AATM-All you need is love~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

AATM-All you need is love~ Empty
PostSubject: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 6:58 pm

The Story/Plot:
Arthur had always missed the Minimoys, he's is 14 now and is in 8th grade. But to his suprise on a week before he graduated highschool his grandfather,Archibald Suchot and the African tribe, Bogo Matalsalai(SP?), fixed the Golden Telescope that lead to the Mini-world. Arthur had to wait until he graduated to go, seeing how that is the tenth move of the year. But he couldn't quite keep his excitement and leaked out that he had a girlfriend to his Best Friend, Narcissus. When he told her of his plans to be gone for a year out of the country, and be back later in Highschool Freshman year, Nessa said she wanted to go, only because she thought he was going to his girlfriend, and did not want to spend time with her family.
On the night he was to leave for the Minimoys he got stalked by Nessa, reluctantly he agreed,with permission from the bogo Matalalsalai and his grandfather, is allowing Nessa to go.
But for him a, Malthazar is back, escaping his Grandmother's house and back into the forest with the help of insects and rats. He's soften up and turning nice slowly, going back to the 7th kingdom for redemption. And for his Son Darkos, he's enjoying his time with the 7th kingdom as head of the security.
And all the while a few new faces are in the kingdom, and the flower of Love has open for the kingdoms, shedding all the species in the Mini-world with a urge for love.
Cannon Characters:
Arthur,Suchot- Swordser~(Franny)
Selenia-Swordser~(Franny)(But if you want her I will give her to you.)
Betameche-Mcweebers
King-Franny. (But same as my temp ones. If you ask I give, but he's not needed so much)
Mino-
Miro-
MalthaZar-
Swordser~
Darkos-Mcweebers
More to be added when asked. I will be Temporally characters until someone asked for them, or anyone else can be a character or two temporally

Orignal Characters: Please use
This TemplateAnd post it here. It will be added to the list.

* Name: Dionysus,Elamond,Darsin, Sapphire
* Nickname(s):Dion,Dio,Nysus, D.
* Race:Human/Greek
* Description: An intelligant young woman who can be immature at times.
01. Appearance: An athletic body, nicely curved, double jointed.
A.: Hair: Black with streaks of brown, usually in clips & hairpins. And a clip in the back.
B.: Eyes:green
C.: Usual Wear: She likes to wear long sleeved shirts that show off her chest.
D.: Skin Tone: Tan
02. Powers: none.
03. Weapons/Gear: She always has a book with her, and has a utility belt that carries Excavating tools.
04. Personality: Shes usually a hermit, in her room with the lights off on her computer or reading a book. But once outside she'll have fun and brighten up.
* Bio: Dionysus was raised in an orphanage as a child, until the Elamonds adopted her when she was seven. She grew up in the city with her sister Narcissus. Dionysus likes math and science best, and tutors kids in need. She likes to collect rocks, and fossils, which lead her to her summer vacation in Egypt, which she raised money for the a summer before. Though Dionysus loves to dig, she also has another job as a lab researcher helper which could help her be a scientist. She's currently attending her Egypt trip, but decides she wants to see her sister after.
Learn more at The Misadventures of Narcissus and the minimoys
* Love Interest: Mino
* Likes:Reading, napping,playing in mud/dirt, blogging, snacking off, riddles,Pirate books and much more.
* Dislikes: She hates a lot of things.
*Weaknesses: she tends to blank out when she's thinking, she'll be lazy and procosnate, she has a short temper, her best isn't always good, she can't run fast,she trips/falls and hits things.She has to object to things, she thinks make no sense. She's a lot like Nessa.
* Known Relatives:
01. Family:
A.: Narcissus,elamond,Darsin,Sapphire.(Sister)
B.:Nancy,Crow,Sapphire (Cousin)
C.: Dawson,Marlo,Mence (Cousin/Brotherly figure)
02. Friends:
A.:Arthur Suchot
B.:Selenia(Somewhat)
C.:Betamche
D.:Mino

* Name: Narcissus,Elamond,Darsin, Sapphire
* Nickname(s):Nessa. Cissus.Ciss.Narce.Nar.
* Race:Human.
* Description: An easy-going lady, who understands many things,yet not herself.
01. Appearance: An average female body, usual curvy body, pretty chunky around the stomach.
A.: Hair: Brown, usually clips. And usually braided.
B.: Eyes:Brown
C.: Usual Wear: She likes to wear overalls, but she mostly likes jean clothings.
D.: Skin Tone: Tan
02. Powers: none.
03. Weapons/Gear: She always has her camera with her, and extra film. At times she'll bring along on her backpack.
04. Personality: She's friendly to others, but is very lazy. She tries to brighten up moments, she understands other's feelings and tries to make them feel better. Though she tends to be a hermit with books and games, and can be mean to others when ina bad mood.
* Bio: Narcissus grew up in New-York, with a sibling who was adopted, and is a year older then Nessa, but Ness sees her as the little sibling cause she's immature. But Nessa wants to explore be on adventures, like in her books she reads. So she takes an exchange student program. She and a student change places, but the student's parents want nothing to do with it, so Nessa is taken up at another student's place. Arthur Suchot's. There she and Arty, as she calls him, become like siblings, and she joins him on his Minimoy adventures.
Learn more at The Misadventures of Narcissus and the minimoys
* Love Interest: Can I get some guesses?
* Likes:Reading, taking pictures, doing her best,snacking,pudding,chocolate, napping, playing video games, sketching.
* Dislikes: She hates a lot of things.
*Weaknesses: she tends to blank out when she's thinking, she'll be lazy and procosnate, she has a short temper, her best isn't always good, she can't run fast,she trips/falls and hits things.She has to object to things, she thinks make no sense.
* Known Relatives:
01. Family:
A.: Dionysus,elamond,Darsin,Sapphire.(Sister)
B.:Nancy,Crow,Sapphire (Cousin)
C.: Dawson,Marlo,Mence (Cousin/Brotherly figure)
02. Friends:
A.:Arthur Suchot
B.:Selenia(Somewhat)
C.:Betamche
D.:Mino

Last edited by Franny on 1/6/2011, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Mcweebers

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: hiya!!!   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 10:24 am

do you think you could add lilyth's profile as soon as I get it typed up? also, I can do betameche and the king if necessary! Razz
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 8:13 pm

I'll be the king, you be beta XD I always do good as the someone's else's love one, finally someone else does mine.

Yes, I will add Lily when you get her done, for now you may Rp as her.
Get your sister on here too XD
I'll start the Rping.

Narcissus smiled, Her eyes looking at Arthur from the corner. She loved it when she made other's mad, but knew she would have to fix things up with him. She nudged him. "I won't tell her about the cafeteria incident." she whispered.

Arthur went a slight red, and gave Narcissus a sharp look. " Please don't" He turned back to the Bogo Matalsalai chief do the rings around the telescope. Soon light hit the telescope. "Must've put it at automatic, seeing how the telescope was broken."Arthur walked up to it and slowly began to shrink.

Ness shrunk too. Her stomach turned and she started to panic. "I thought you said you were going out of the town!"she yelled at Arthur.

"This is something like out of town, more like in my garden."Arthur helped her into the telescope and slid down to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Mcweebers

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 1:14 pm

The telescope did its thing, and pretty soon, a short, stubby minimoy scuttled to the lens, and placed a ladder adjacent to it

"Hello Arthur! Long time no see eh? I have so many things to tell y-...WHO is THAT!?

The minimoy curiously gazed into the eyes of the new comer. 'who is this?' he pondered.

I've never seen a human female before. Does she like Arthur? WAIT! Does she notice me?!

These many thoughts clouded the small minimoys head as he readied the entry for arthur and his guest...
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 1:56 pm

Arthur took a key from inside his shirt, it was tied like a neckalce around his neck. He leaned over Nessa who was poking at the glass, afraid it might break. He pushed the key into the Keyhole and turned it."Don't get scared." he told her and laid back down on the glass. He smilled at the minimoy behind the glass.

Don't get scared?" Nessa thought. She turned on her back and saw the top lens of the telescope coming down at a fast speed. She gasped and cover her face.

While down inthe many tunnels under Arthur's home, a tall,lanky figure walked. He was tired and weak, barely able to stand at all. He walked through the gardens, looking for any opening to the world under. When he found it. A hole made many years ago, into the Minimoy kingdoms.
Back to top Go down
Mcweebers

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 8:12 pm

Beta shifted nervously. Never had he notices a prettier minimoy before. Was it because he was getting older? Or was it really a chance at having love?

"Hehe, welcome to the world of the minimoys!, He said nervously. Hey, Arthur, Why did you bring this girl here?

"She's not just a girl,Beta. She's a friend of mine! She wanted to come with me, so I gave her a chance. Oh, and her name is Nessa"

Arthur moved aside and allowed the two minimoys to make eye contact. Beta blushed. His heart rate increased. His tummy had a weird feeling. What was this strange new sensation? He just smiled and shook it off temporarily as they entered the king's throneroom.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 8:29 pm

Yeah. Hey."Nessa followed behind Arthur, keeping her feet from stepping behind his. She was nervous, the place was beautiful! She loved the many buildings, and millions strange creatures. "Where are we?"She asked both the males, looking all around. She couldn't just take in one thing and admire it for awhile, she kept looking at other things and getting lost in her mind. And that was the reason why she stumble over one foot and nearly fell forward, grasping Arthur's shoulders for support.

Arthur chuckled lightly, taking this as small payment for Narcissus's teasing. "the ground is dirt, be careful." He let her hang on to his shoulders until she regained balance. He was use to her tripping or bumping into things, and he was use to being patient. "Beta is more qualified to answer your question. By the way, thats Betameche, he's one of my good friends."He put a hand on Beta's shoulder, a just few inches below his own.

Narcissus looked to short Minimoy and smiled. "Any friend of Artie's is a friend of mine! all of his school friends are mine." She held out her hand to shake his, already regaining her posture.

Darkos stomach turned slightly, and he grasped it. He leaned against the gates to the city and outside gardens. He looked back at the door, pulling aside the window, and checking it to make sure no one was out there. But to be safe. "You"he pointed a finger to another guard on duty with him. "You and two others go into the tunnel and check for anyone." and they listened to him and went on in.

Back to top Go down
Mcweebers

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 4:02 am

Beta walked next to Nessa, unsure of how he was gonna start talking to her. He didn't want to make a bad impression. His big sister always told him he was good at that. Rolling Eyes

Finally, he spoke.

"So, uh, welcome!!! I hope we can be good friends. It's always nice to find new friends."

Betameche felt dumb. He didn't know how to talk around her! He was fiddling with his hands whilst he spoke

"So, has Arthur told you about the newcomer yet?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 2:39 pm

Darkos looked toward the group. "I didn't expect Arthur to come back with someone else. And a girl in that fact. Selenias gonna get the wrong impression."Darko said.

Arthur hadn't though of that at all. He bit his bottom lip and thought for a moment. "Theres nothing going on between me and Nessa, by the why this is Darkos, head of security. Darkos this is Narcisuss, Nessa for short, my school friend." Arthur gave them a quick introduction.

Nessa had to look up slightly to see Darko's face, she smiled, though nervous of how big he was. "Hello." she put a hand in a wave. After he had greeted her, she felt much better.

"Beta, wheres Selenia?! I need to talk to her fist before she meets Nessa." Arthur turned to Betameche, whispering franticly.
Back to top Go down
Mcweebers

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 3:08 pm

"uuuuh, in her room I think...or she is trying at the sword again. She never gives up!"

beta thought for a minute, then turned quickly. something had cought the corner of his eye. But what was it?

Lilyth let out a sigh of relief. If that little minimoy had seen her, She'd of been caught by Darkos and then everything would go wrong. Her sister, already questioning her trust, had left with Darkos to the minimoy's kingdom where she would be much safer from M. He never liked Daphnia anyway. She shrugged it off and searched around for her reason for coming. There she was! The short, female whom she had never seen before. She rolled her eyes and spoke to herself haughtily,"Why does my husband want her?! Am I not good enough to make him happy? Oh, well, better get this over with before he gets restless"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 3:15 pm

"Hey, Ness. Why don't you and Beta chat for awhile, or go on a tour. I have to go find someone real quick."And with that Arthur took off into the palace, and to find his beloved.

Narcissus didn't have time to reply, Arthur had already run off. She looked back to see him run into the castle, and smirked. "Is it his girlfriend?"She asked Beta slyly.

(Let us leave Selenia's and Arthur small fight to our minds XD but know that Selenia is reluctantly allowing this, and doesn't really want Nessa there at all. I'll still play her until someone else takes her)

Back to top Go down
Mcweebers

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 7:31 pm

"so, uh..what do you wanna do while Arthur is gone?"

Beta shuffled his feet, a little uncomfortable considering the fact this was their first time actually left alone together.

He cleared his throat and finally spoke.

" Hey, you wanna see my room? I can show you my collection of unusual pebbels!"
Very Happy

Beta grabbed her hand and skipped with her to his room in the kingdom.

Amongst the reeds and tall, tree like ferns, paced the impatient Malthazar. unhappy because his antidote had yet to be captured. The many seides that were left from the unsuccessful war were constantly moving, trying to build shelter sufficient enough for 'his magesty'

My dear husband, *kneels before M*Forgive me, for I am unsuccessful once again. The young female seems to be in contact with that Arthur kid and Princess Selenia.*stands up*

What is wrong with the way you look now? I see no need for change. Trust me, she will do no good."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 10:11 pm

Nessa brightened up. "I collect those too!" She gladly took his hand and went him. Ignoring the fact of how adorable he was when happy.

Malthazar looked to his wife and sighed. "I do not like my appearance. I Am gracious to find someone as you to love for what I am...But I want to please myself, not just you." He hated the looks, the constant fear. He wanted to looked at with admiration by all, and he was sure a young human girl, who had not kissed a male yet, had magic in her. Perhaps, the magic of youth? Or perhaps, something else. But he knew,or more like hoped, this girl would. "No matter for the young Arthur, and his friends. We'll just seperate them, with ease. We'll attack the seventh kingdom, and that will make them go on a quest here to find me, and once in Necropolis we can seperate them."he said with confidence.

((I actually do collect rocks of sorts, They make me smile. Especially shiny smooth one.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AATM-All you need is love~   AATM-All you need is love~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AATM-All you need is love~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Media-
Jump to: