Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 8:45 pm

Plot -
Always, he is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Adam, whose life is haunted by violence, meets a new friend. What he doesn't know that it is Sophie. Will his life become even more so plauged by the very thing he wished to avoid?

Adam Robbins. What kind of name is that? He thought, walking through the streets. Besides the occasional street light in this neighborhood there was nothing but darkness. He didn't even knew he was exactly... He just needed to take a walk. It was what he always did when he needed to think. A perfectly stupid name for a useless boy... A sigh slipped through his pale lips, and he then put his hands to them. In a pointless effort to warm them he breathed out some air while looking around. He wasn't looking for something. He was looking for nothing. There was always something, so he wanted nothing now.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 8:54 pm

Sam was forced to come to a bar-diner by Moki, who invited Lynn. They were currently sitting at a booth, Moki at the window of the left booth couch, Sam right beside her, leaving Lynn alone on the other.
Sam did not want to come. One, she hated going out at night like Mafioso did. And Two, she wanted to study for a test coming up. But as always, she gave in to Moki's pleas, and Lynn's by eyes.
"I hate you both." She was in a black shirt,on it said "Boy Pwn'er" Short-shorts that did not really show under the big shirt, ankle boots, spiked bracelets on both wrist, one saying "I <3 boobs"In cause for Breast cancer. Her hair was down as usual, and she had star earrings on. She had taken up the idea of this outfit from Lynn.

"You love us."Moki looked through the menu. She had been here many times,by herself, or with Sam's mother, it brought back good memories. She wore on a black mafia suit, but capriis instead of pants.

Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 9:54 pm

As Sam had, Lynn wore boots, her's being black combat ones that were laced up tightly. They were mostly hidden, though, by her black baggy pants. She worse a hoodie which hide whatever t-shirt she had put on that day; she couldn't even remember at this point. As always she had both guns on her, one in her jacket's pocket which she fingered carefully as she was worried about being the open and the other one on her holster under her pants, tightly wrapped around her shin. "I'll be right back... Need some air." Lynn stated as she slide out of the booth and exited the place. Once outside she yawned and walked off streching.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 10:14 pm

"Don't go too far. WE might leave soon."Sam said mockingly for Moki to note the Soon part.

That when Moki started to give Sam a stern lecture, and they started into a argument.

Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 5:16 pm

Lynn sighed to herself, able to hear the fighting going on inside. Thinking that it will last for a while and that Sam was safe with Moki she wandered off a little ways. That's when she saw a boy down the road.

Adam looked at when he heard distant footsteps and saw a female heading his way. Was she there for a fight? As he wondered this he looked away with slight blush on his face when she giggled and greeted him. How easily embarrassed he was. "H-hi."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 2:05 pm

Mark walked a few ways, bags in his arms. He had started by a nearby liqour store, stocked up with junk food for his room. His 'mother' wouldn't mind, as long as he bought with his own mother, she'd allow it. He love her so. He walked on, stil lhaving ways to go.

Last edited by Viper on 1/10/2011, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 5:14 pm

Adam looked over and saw another person walking towards them. Wow, this usually empty road was getting busy.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 8:23 pm

Mark saw Lynn and Adam. His face turned stern and intent. He knew Lynn was with Samantha, did that mean Samantha was in the area? And then also, he hated company around. He came closer to the road.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 8:28 pm

Lynn shifted slightly, readying herself to draw her gun at any time. It hopefully wouldn't come to such things, especially since there was a citizen here. "What are you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 10:17 pm

Mark pulled up his bags, glaring at her. "Shopping. Where's that little girl you call a boss?" Mark said with harsh tone, baring his teeth slightly. He was ready for a fight, that was how he was raised. Then he turned to Adam and nodded at him. "Aren't you from our school?"
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 4:03 pm

"She's around." She growled right back, glaring at Mark.

"Yeah... And at the wrong place and wrong time yet again it seems like." He finished his setence with a sigh and shooked his head. He would of walked off right then but he was too curious as to how things would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 4:56 pm

Mark then chuckled through his nose and smirked. He then started to walk off, when he turned around. " See you guys around." He gave Lynn a cruel smile, and then continued down the road. "She bites hard."he waved a hand up for Adam.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 5:34 pm

((lolz))

"You should stay away from here!" She shouted after Mark, annoyed by his last comment. She was visibly shaking and Adam looked at her sideways.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:12 pm

((IDK what I should post anymore XDD Background? XDD))
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:29 pm

((Um...Sam could come out looking for Lynn?))
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 8:13 pm

((Did you want Adam and Lynn to talk more? You can post a longer post for that, then I'll have Sam and Moki leaving the diner, fed up with it.))
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 8:14 pm

((I think we can skip them talking and I'll mention it later. Rping with myself...Tis weird. I mean, I talk to myself...But that's different DX))
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 8:32 pm

((No I understand, I too RP in my head ^^))

Samantha scoffed, sliding on her over sized,black,hooded jacket. that was the worst near hour of her life, arguing over how she hated the diner and not even eating! She gave Moki and Glare. Moki just smiled and chuckled lightly. "You know you like the feel of the 80s, New york, thing this place gives off." Moki put her arm around Samantha and pulled her in for a peck on her cheek. "You know you love your mommy."Moki teased.

Samantha smiled slightly, bringing her oversized, jacket's sleeves to her face, it covering her hands. "Your not my mommy. Your my aunty." Samantha joked around. They exited the Diner and stood there, looking around for Samantha. "Lynn?!"Samantha called out.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 8:37 pm

After a breif talk with Adam he walked off. She now heard Samatha calling her name and rushed over to meet the young boss. "Did something happen?" She asked in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 9:49 pm

"No. We're just leaving. Come on, we'll pop some popcorn and watch a movie."Sam grabbed Lynn's hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 4:47 pm

Lynn returned the smile and walked with Sam. "Good. I could use a movie."

-End.

And now to the next thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Mafia rp :: Roleplay-