Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventures with the League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Adventures with the League  Empty
PostSubject: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 9:42 pm

Movie-Verse

Plot-
Quatermain is dead...Or so everyone thought. And he was;For a couple of weeks- his hospitalization, preparing of funeral, and a couple of days to get to Africa-. But as the Witch Doctor said:" Africa will not let him die"
But he's not exactly coming back, he's passing on his genes to his closest relative, well sorta, a cousin; Ilene,Lou, from his mother's side.
A month has passed since then, and the league continues to travel around the world and fight crimes;currently going to Greenlan. And with some of the Witch's Doctor's magical help, Irene and few of her friends will collide with LXG, and they will have to defend the world from a new evil; Cazor, riz, a German spy.

Rules-
*Follow the usual rules of the site.
*Kepp it slightly under R, but above PG-13 (IfItsPossible)
*No Trolls/Marey-Sues (I'll Examine your character)
* Don't go all fangirl.
*Stay in character!
*Only five characters MAX a person

Characters/Cannon-
Dr.Jerkyll/Mr.Hyde-(He counts as one, so no worries XD)
Mina Harker-
Rodney,SKinner-
Tom Sawyer-
Captain Nemo-

Oc Template:
Username:
Name:
Species:(If human put human then Ethnic, and then you can add any subspecies like 'WereWolf')
Appearance:(I'd prefer orignal looks, not some pic of Photobucket, but hey its ttly up to you. I don't mind realler, but favor. But if its an orignal pic by yourself, then its ok)
Personality: Optional
Powers:('Great agility' or 'hard punches,karate' counts)
Weapon(s): (If Any)
Bio:
LXG Or Germany:

Accepted Ocs:
Username: Viper
Name: Irene,Lour
Species: Human/British
Appearance: Dark brown hair, in slight curls just over her shoulders.; Dark brown eyes; Usually wears trousers, but does wear dresses if nescary; white British skin.
Personality: She stands up in what she beleives in, loves justice being served, exploring places. She use to be very to herself and does justice secretly, but since gaining her cousin's genes, she's been more out spoken and done in in public more.
Powers: Ace Shooting, some Fighting moves similiar to her cousins.
Weapon(s): A gun of any sort usually, and a dagger around her left calve.
Bio: Irene was born in a usual British family, gone to school and made her life friends. She didn't know much on Quatermain, but that they were cousins and every holiday or special occasion sent her good luck charms from Africa as he did to all his relatives now and then. Irene loves to explore and draw, and was determined to marry a writer or explorer,but one day in a dream she saw a Witch Doctor. Telling her she was now Quartermain's succesor, he chanted and made sure his magic would get her to the League. She did not beleive him and ignored her other dreams as such. But as two weeks went by, she finds herself ,with her friends she trustes with her life, on a boat to Greenland.
LXG Or Germany: LXG

Username:
Name: Lila, Houton
Appearance: Bleached Blond hair, thats a little over her shoulders. She usually wears skirts with under shirts under and collared ahirts.
Personality: sorta on the weird side. She talks to her self at times and always criticeas herself. She can change her attitude and ways with ease.
Powers: she go underxover and be someone totally new.
Weapon(s): anything around her.
Bio: Her family is full of wacky people and different from one another. She had to act differently with each person she talked to to get along with them. She truly beleives in justice and does her best to make sure her choices are good. She met Lila at a party with thwir parents.

Username:
Name: Riz,Cazor/ Lora, Riles
Species:Human/British/Cyborg
Appearance: Brunette hair, long to her waist in a ponytail with a bow above her ear, a small clip one; usually wear dresses.
Personality: N/A
Powers:Great lying abilities, karate moves, and strength from her metal side, and amazing hearings and seeing ability in her left ear and eye.
Weapon(s): A can with a knife in it, such as Dorians.
Bio: Riz grew up not exactly hating Americans, but hating their way of life. She protested with her families in many rallys towards the U.S and one fatal day the U.S striked back after a guard was hit by someone by accident. In that small fight she was shot multiple times in her right arm and side of her body. Her mother chose the option of giving Riz half a metal body, as an expirment. But it was not all cracked up as it was to be, Riz lost the ability to feel in her left side, and to move properly, now she walks stiffly. She hated the U.S for this and vowed to get revenge. She worked for M as an undercover spy, but when he died she took over his company and changed it. Now she is undercover as one of Irene's good friends.
LXG Or Germany: Germany.

+
----
-

Username: Belphegor
Name: Helena Belmont
Species: Human/Werewolf
Appearance: Long black hair, pale skin, pale blue eyes; whatever clothes she can steal.
Personality:
Rough around the edges type, doesn't like being told what to do. Tries
not to get close to people as she fears what they will do when they
learn what she is. Plus she is always on the move. Though she isn't
afriad for a one night fling.
Powers: Unlike popular belief she can
change on any night - full moon or not. But on the night of the full
moon she is at her strongest though most wildest and cannot change on
her own free will. Otherwise she can control it. Her werewolf form
allows her strength, speed, and agility. Otherwise she is a normal
human, though still pretty strong on humanly terms.
Weapon(s): N/A
Bio:
She recently moved from France and is currently traveling from places
by hitchhiking and stowawaying on boats and such. She does so as it was
her parents wish to see the world together but they were always poor and
then died when she was only a teenager. Since then she has been
homeless on the streets of France as she ran away after they died.
LXG Or Germany: None as of yet

Last edited by Rasiel on 3/10/2011, 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 9:53 pm

I'll like Mina and I think I shall make a baddie later.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 11:13 pm

Ima post two more characters one bad and the other good, then take Nemo over until someone else anna. Whose ur fave charie? Ill play'em if you like
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:17 pm

Tie between Skinner and Mina. You could be Skinner?
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:30 pm

Sure thing Mate! Could you also be Henry/Edward?
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:07 pm

Will do~
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:24 pm

((Ok Ill start. Could you post the character template onur next post so I could fill it out XD my phone cant copy well.))

Irene bit her bottom lip as she anda close friend of her's entered a hotel. Her stomach was feeling hollow and she felt nausea. " I dont Greenlan." She grabbed her friend's hand for reassuance.

Lila looked to her friend and smiled. " Hey,hey. No worriea. Your dreams are just dreams." She took the hand firmly. She talked to the front desk and got their room keys.

Captain nemo entered the dining room of his grand ship, the Nautilis."My friends we are docking now in greenland." He took a seat at the table.

" 'bout time. Been so sullen in 'ere" came a voixe from thin air. Skinner took out his face makeup, applying it. He'd have to put on a coat too.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:54 pm

Here you go:

Username:
Name:
Species:(If human put human then Ethnic, and then you can add any subspecies like 'WereWolf')
Appearance:(I'd prefer orignal looks, not some pic of Photobucket, but hey its ttly up to you. I don't mind realler, but favor. But if its an orignal pic by yourself, then its ok)
Personality: Optional
Powers:('Great agility' or 'hard punches,karate' counts)
Weapon(s): (If Any)
Bio:
LXG Or Germany:

Mina entered the room a little behind Nemo, her fingers entwined, folding her gloved hands in front of her. "You really should stop that Skinner; running about without being able to be seen can cause quite the trouble."

Dr.Jerkyll had already been in the room and now looked among his fellow league members. "Shall we go over details of this mission now?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:26 pm

Skinner just smurked and chuckled. "Not like Im doin anythin bad." He aaid in a sugary tone. But the fact was he had eaelier tried to peek into the female workers wash room, sadly to be caught by a certain doctor-many were catching colds-

" Our mission is simple until further notice. There are robbings being held and noone knows who. Currently they think the next heist will be at thelocal jewelery." Nemo said. He heard someone yell "Land Ho" and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:04 pm

Mina simply shook her head and looked over to Nemo as he spoke. "These jobs have been too simple. I wonder why they keep calling us in."

Jerkyll smiled faintly. "Better for these simple stuff then something where we all could be killed I suppose." He walked slowly towards the exit of the room. "Well then, let us be off. The sooner we finish this one, the better."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:38 pm

the captain nodded, he stood. "I will stay aboad the ship, I have to helpkeep things at bay. Be safe and stay undrrcover." Nemo left the room.

" Stay undercover" Skinner mocked and chuckled. He pulled his usual coat which was on a chair, and slid it on. " pah. Lets find some love'l ladies after this get a drink." He exited the room.

Irene and her close friens Lila left the hotel after leaving their cases on their beds. They were going a few blocks around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 7:41 pm

Username:
Name: Lila, Houton
Appearance: Bleached Blond hair, thats a little over her shoulders. She usually wears skirts with under shirts under and collared ahirts.
Personality: sorta on the weird side. She talks to her self at times and always criticeas herself. She can change her attitude and ways with ease.
Powers: she go underxover and be someone totally new.
Weapon(s): anything around her.
Bio: Her family is full of wacky people and different from one another. She had to act differently with each person she talked to to get along with them. She truly beleives in justice and does her best to make sure her choices are good. She met Lila at a party with thwir parents.

Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 11:36 am

Mina and Jerkyll left the ship after Skinner.

ooc - lame post, but don't know what to say ._.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 2:22 pm

Ooc-Pretty much they'll meet up at the jewlers. Im thinking of making this a story. But I also have another idea DX

Bic-
The League made it to the jewelers on foot, the automobile beng repaired from the battle in Venice(thay was it right, the place XD). Outsude were multuple police and journalist.
" 'Ello, what be happen'in here?" skinner asked the chief. The Cheief grimaced at Skinners appearance, but shook his head. "Robbery in progress... Predesterains should stay back." He said.
Lila and Irene had to stop at the police man barrade around the jewelers
" Watcha think is happening?" Irene tried to look over the tall men.
Lila shook her and shrugged. Her eyes were on the group of three talking to the chief.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 8:12 pm

"We are no mere predesterains, so perhaps you should give use more information than that." Mina said.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 8:27 pm

Skinner nodded behind Mina.
The officer sighed. "I doubt you all could do something, but what does it matter. There is a robbery as I said, in progress right now. We are negotiating with the person within, he has the shopkeep as a hostage and is threatening to her. He wants one of those 'Automobiles' and no one to stop him escape to Mexico." The Chief shook his head.

Irene was then pushed in front of the crowded by other people wanting a closer look, Lila was pushed the other way. They tried to reach one another by reaching a hand out, but they were to far away. Eventually Irene was sent in front of the police and was forced down and under them. "Gah!" she fell face first in the ground.

Lila yelled out. "Irene!" and was pushed off to the side, onto one of the two only Police autmobiles. She got onto the bumper and waved to Irene. "IRENE!"she yelled once more, over the many voices of the spectators.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 9:02 pm

Username: Belphegor
Name: Helena Belmont
Species: Human/Werewolf
Appearance: Long black hair, pale skin, pale blue eyes; whatever clothes she can steal.
Personality: Rough around the edges type, doesn't like being told what to do. Tries not to get close to people as she fears what they will do when they learn what she is. Plus she is always on the move. Though she isn't afriad for a one night fling.
Powers: Unlike popular belief she can change on any night - full moon or not. But on the night of the full moon she is at her strongest though most wildest and cannot change on her own free will. Otherwise she can control it. Her werewolf form allows her strength, speed, and agility. Otherwise she is a normal human, though still pretty strong on humanly terms.
Weapon(s): N/A
Bio: She recently moved from France and is currently traveling from places by hitchhiking and stowawaying on boats and such. She does so as it was her parents wish to see the world together but they were always poor and then died when she was only a teenager. Since then she has been homeless on the streets of France as she ran away after they died.
LXG Or Germany: None as of yet

Could join either side.

After you accept these I shall post bic. I hate having profiles and rp posts in the same post... Um. I will add evil one in later.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 9:03 pm

OOC- Added of course!
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 9:24 pm

ooc - omg yay. I wasn't sure if you'd accept me D: it makes me so happy ;~;

Helena shifted uncomfortably on the floor, watching the man who had broken in and now held her and the shopkeeper hostage. All she wanted was to talk to an old friend too. Why today of all days?

Jerkyll smiled slightly. "This shouldn't be a problem at all. I think Skinner should go in first and check out the situation."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 9:35 pm

OOC- Why would you beleive that? You balanced out her powers perfectly!

Bic-

Skinner nodded, he removed his coat, and then spit saliva on his hands, spreading it over his face to clean the makeup. Once it was all gone he folded his coat and put his glasses on top, and handed it to Jerkyll. "Holde These Mate." he then slide through the police barricade and stepped into the store.
There was another hostage, a young girl, pretty to his eyes. He saw the shopkeep had her hands up and was shaking. He saw the robber, he wore an African mask and a black jumpsuit. There was a bag of jewels on the floor beside him, and he took the young,pretty girl. "We're getting another hostage. That pretty girl over there."he pointed his gun to Irene. "You. Shopkeep, stay here, or I kill this girl."
The shopkeep nodded, scared out of her mind. She didn't want Helena to get hurt. She felt something touch her bottom and jumped slightly.
SKinenr laughed to himself slightly. "Just y'er hero, keep quiet and I'll Git ya out of here."
The Robber went out the store, one around,tightly Helena's torso, keeping her arms down. He made his way to Irene. "Come here you! DONT SHOOT COPS! OR I KILL THIS HOSTAGE! AND THE SHOPKEEP! AND THIS YOUNG GIRL! "he pointed the gun at her.
Irene looked up to the robber in shock and put her hands up. Her body shook in fear and her heart beat raced. She nodded her head and stood from the floor, following the man back inside.
Lila screamed. "NO! DAMN IT IRENE! KICK THE GUN OUT OF HIS HAND! DO SOMETHING!" she cried, tears threatening her eyes. She looked to the Chief. "DO SOMETHING YOU FOOL!" she pointed at him.
"I CANT! He's got hostages!....AND GET OFF THE AUTOMOBILE! Those cost a lot!" he retorted back. He looked to Mina and Jerkyll. " What do you think your friend will do? Beat the guy up with him not knowing?"

OOc- I gotta post alot to keep it going XDD
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:16 pm

Helena was surprised when he suddenly picked her up. What was she to do... Could she take him down before getting shot? Well, as a werewolf, the bullet would do little to no damage towards her. But being exposed... Perhaps she will just wait to see what happens. Maybe she will be saved before having to do anything herself. Yeah...this guy probably wouldn't even shoot them either. Most robbers were too cowrdly for such acts and normally only wished for the money. They weren't murders. Otherwise they probably would never take hostages. Yeah... I should be fine...

Mina watched as the several events took places, figuring that Skinner had things covered. But then again...he could mess things up. No, he would be fine. They merely had to wait until the robber was disarmed before moving in, thus sparing anyone from being shot.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:33 pm

The robber backed them up back into the store and threw Helena to the ground and then cracked up in a maniacal laugh. "Be good. They should have an automobile here soon"he cooed in a crooked whispered

Irene was at a lost of words, she crawled to Helena held her knees to her chest in fear. She held back the urge to cry the best she could, but her face started to turn red and she was pouting. "Why Me?" she questioned no one, but knew exactly why. Stupid crowd pushing her.

Lila had jumped off the car now and was yelling cruses at the cop, few in french; badly pronounced. She kept her tears running, until a shot was heard inside the store. And she looked in horror.

Skinner had went at the robber, punching him square in the mask, wincing back at the wooden mask that cracked slightly. Robber fell to the ground in a daze, and Skinner kicked him in the stomach. The gun fell to the ground, sliding slightly toward Irene. The robber, still in a daze, went at Skinner, punching him wildly in the stomach. But the robber didn't know what he was hitting, but knew it was the person who had hit him.

Irene stared at the gun, and grabbed it. She looked to Helena with tears falling out her eyes. "Wha-....What should I--" Before she realized it, she had gripped the gun trigger to hard and shot the robbed in the left arm by complete accident.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:52 pm

Helena grunted as she was thrown, pissed off at the robber for treating her in such a way. She then sat up and rubbed the back of her head, looking at the other girl. She looked as if she was about to cry, causing Helena to become very worried for her. "Hey no worries... We'll be fine. I'll make sure that he hurts neither-" She whispered towards her before being cut off at the sudden outbreak of a fight. Or...was it a fight, or had he gone insane? After the gun was shot she pulled Irene to her feet. "That'll piss him off for sure, so let's move further away." She quickly said and just as she started to head towards the counter, which she planned on ducking behind, two other people came rushing into the store.

The gunshot meant there could be no more waiting, thus both Mina and Jerkyll ran inside. They saw that the robber was bleeding and that everyone else looked like they were safe. "Well, this is good. Looks like there will be no troubles from here."

Jerkyll looked towards the robber with a threatening stare. "Look now, you're outnumbered and disarmed. Now please just come outside with us and go willing with the cops. Let's avoid any unneeded troubles, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 11:14 pm

The robber just laughed maniacally once, grasping her shot arm with the other. He looked to Irene who still had the gun her hand. "You little fool. I'll get you yet~"he whispered in uneven tones. He turned back to Jerkyll and Mina and smirked. He stood and went at Mina, believing she was the weakest being a girl.

Irene Cowered behind Helena,the gun still in her drip. She couldn't let it go. It was implanted in her skin. This man was beyond scary to her, and she kept her tears running.

Lila by now had run in, having to fight off some police by wiggling out of their grasps by dislocating her left shoulder with ease. She had learned this nifty trick with bullies in her school's yard. She looked frantically for Irene, but made in just in time to see the robber go at Mina.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 11:25 pm

"This is your biggest mistake." When it was too late for the robber to turn around she showed off her fangs, aiming to plant them into his neck.

ooc - yeah, crampped hand and I got to go now. sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the League    Adventures with the League  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures with the League
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Media-
Jump to: