Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Events.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 9:40 pm

Lol, kinda like The Event of Fox XD
Swordser logged on. It was the next day since the hospital,and she was still secretly crying in her room for the poor kids in comas. She held back ehr tears to seem tough and not to ruin her eye piece of the game. She waited for her partner in Justice to log in, so they could look around for the Beast and a chosen players for The Sacred Moves.

Twilight logged back into, she had gotten off last night because of parents and so she could mentally prepare herself for the beast in this world. She sat on the floor, and waited for her party member to log in, afraid to do anything without her.

Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:39 pm

With the money Ange had given her the day before, Teresa had gone out and bought the game for her own personal use after they had finished their trip to visit the paitents. With it finally installed after a total of five hours working on it with ten breaks she was able to log in with her player, Angel. Angel went to the meeting point she and Ange had set up and saw Swordser there already. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she said, "but I'm ready to go now. Are you?"

Akane logs in and finds Twilight waiting for her. She runs up to her friend. "Hey, sorry to keep you waiting. I had to make sure the house was clean. But hey, let's make up for lost time from tomorrow, nya?" She realized she might of sounded like a noob at this point, but really couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:52 pm

Swordser nodded and and looked to the portal ring. The huge rings circling one another. "I think I have a lead. Two noobs went to one of the sacred worlds, but before that they encountered a strong level monster in a noob world. Perhaps the Virus will strike once more around them." she crossed her arms, leaning on one side. She remembered one of her friends, an usual player of 'The World' telling her this information, and of course she had to pay him for this,

Twilight nodded, biting lip. She took a step out, and then stepped back. She kept her face stern and tight, she looked to Akane. "Im afraid out of my mind."she squealed. the monsters, the hideously strong and big monsters.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 11:01 pm

"Didn't one of them get one of the rare moves?" She asked as she input the keywords, ready to use the gates. After she got a reply the gates activated and sent them into the location where the noobs were. "Best not to waste any time, we have no idea what may happen here." She said once Swordser had joined her.

"Should we just go back to the Root Town, find another place to go to?" Akane asked as she looked around her. There were pently of monsters about, but it'd be easy to avoid them to get back out so they may gate out.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 11:23 pm

Swordser was not told of this and thought of it quickly as she gated to the location. "I was not aware...."she said as she sutdied the area. It was magnificent and made her smile. "This is a world" she sighed.

Twilight shook her head. "NO! Better to get over my fear now..."she said with a shaky breath. She looked around for a good monster ring, when she caught eye of Angel and Swordser. She gasped. "Dude. Admins."
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 9:30 am

ooc - my first thought was to have Akane be all like "oh sh-*flee*"

Angel smiled as she realized that they didn't have to look very far to find the two they were looking for. "Reminds me back when we first met, eh?" She said to Swordser with a slight laugh. She wasn't sure if they should appoarch them or make it look like they were just in the area. "You have a speech perpared?" She asked nervously.

Akane was shocked to see admins here. After all, it was a low level place. What could they possibly want here? "You think there is a glitch or something here they're fixing? Cause I doubt they are here to level..."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 12:20 pm

"No but they look socially nice." Swordser smiled and made her way toward the two noobs. She nooded to the both of them. She did remember when she and Angel first, noobish they were and still are. She could've sworn she saw her and Angel in Twilight and Akane. "Hello. Im admin Swordser and tgis is my party member,friend and admin partnerAngel" she said with a slight bow.

Twilight gulped and nodded slughtly. " Hi. Im Twilihht....." And then she was a lost for words. The multiple rare and admin inly items caught her eyes on both Admins. They were so strong looking.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 3:08 pm

Angel bowed when her name was said and gave the newbies a smile. "If you have a moment we would like to talk to you. In exchange we can help you level or even give you a few items."

Akane nodded. "U-uh sure... My name is Akane by the way...but you could probably see my username already..." she cringed from herself suttering.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime3/16/2011, 5:55 pm

Ange smiled and nodded with Angel's words. " No worries. We know it might be awkward, but we're just regular players like you two."she said calmly. Twilight nodded and smiled shyly. "So. what did you two want from us?"she asked, keeping back her stutters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Events. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Events.    The Events. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Events.
Page 1 of 1