Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 rare moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

10 rare moves Empty
PostSubject: 10 rare moves   10 rare moves Icon_minitime6/1/2009, 4:32 pm

A couple of years ago a staff member in "The World" made 10 rare moves. No one knew exactly why and when they asked the man would answer "Because one day they will help it...". He one day asked the higher officials to to make them into admitted moves, but the highers did not approve saying they were to powerful. But the man paid no heave to them and admitted them himself. Knowing the highers would find out and destroy the moves he used a special lock to hide the moves into random users without the staff knowing. So now they are known as the 10 rare moves.

The move is passed on after the user is either killed or does not want it.

No one knows exactly what the moves do so there is little information on them.

Move #1- For a magician. This move makes 2 black aura rings with ancient writings on them move to the middle of the enemy and squeeze them to death QUICK! Then the dark aura doubles the experience gained Currently controlled by the user Twilight

Move #2-unknown

Move # 3-Unknown

Move #4-Unknown

Move #5-Unknown

Move #6- unknown

Move#7- unknown

Move #8-unknown

Move#9- Unknown

Move#10-Unknown

These moves will be given to random people who I and RandomAngel will choose. If you would like one please Pm Me and I will confirm with RA.
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com

10 rare moves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: The World :: Events-
Jump to: