Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lakefield Boarding School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:06 pm

" That bastard" Kurthy hissed slightly. She clenched her hand into a fist and turned to look the other way. She'd have to talk to everyone.

Sam gasped and shook her head. " He's so insane..." She said. Never had she been so scared, and worried for someone else. "Lets get out of here, we just busted open some door and the others will be here soon.
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:18 pm

"We can talk and walk because that's not even the worst part." Ty said as he started walking down the hall, slow enough to wait for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:42 pm

Kurthy and sam followed intently, wanting to hear more. Sam kept close to Ty, looking up to his hard face. " Whats the rest?" Kurthy questioned. This would be good.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:09 pm

Ty stopped at the end of the next two halls, thinking that they were far enough from the rooms the girls had raided. "Well... It would seem that Surren has gone missing. It may just be a misunderstanding...But it could also be the killer's work..."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:33 pm

Kurthy frowned and shook her head. " I hope its a misundersranding." She said with no hope truly. The better side of her was sure it was the killer.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:47 pm

"Least knowing her she'll put up a fight and probably get away." Ty was now walking again, heading out the the group of students and teachers outside to see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:41 pm

" These all the left kids?" Kurthy looked at the crowd, frowning at the sad faces.

"Poor kids. False hope." Was all Sam could say, but then glared at the teachera. "Wusses"She growled at them.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:50 pm

Ty had heard Sam and now looked over to her. "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:01 pm

"They're just allowling these kids to go home, not even fight the killer off so much but give. Hah! Cops. What are they doing to?" She hissed madly, frowning.

Kurthy held back a wince at Sam's harsh words toward cops.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:32 pm

Ty looked between the three girls, noticing a strange look on Kurthy's face before looking back to Sam. "Cops are so stupid these days anyway. I don't think they can ever catch the killer in time."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:00 pm

"I doubt it too. Perhaps we should matter in our own hands" Kurthy said flippinf open her laptop. "So we are ro go on as before?"

Sam smiled slightly at because the cops were always trying to capture her but did not succeed as usual.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:10 pm

"How do you plan on catching this killer? He's been smart enough to evade the police so far." He asked as he sat down next to Kurthy.

ooc - I assume she is sitting since she opened her laptop...
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:24 pm

Kurthy pondered for a moment and frown. "Im not sure." She lied. " How would you?" She asked.
Sam sat down too, legs up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:46 pm

"Hm..." He put his hand on his chin in thought. "I am not sure."

Terri looked over to the two after sitting down. "Why not a trap of some sort? You know, catch him red handed!"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 10:06 pm

Kurthy nodded. "Perhaps cameras everywhere." She pondered outloud.
Sam nodded." Yeah! Classic!"
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 11:37 am

"What will this trap be exactly?" Ty asked.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:03 pm

Kurthy looked to Ty and smirked. She wouldn't dare tell him her plan, she trusted no one, not even Sam with this plan. She had thought of two plans, one the real the other the fake. "We're going to hide cameras in every room's lampshade, the school staff will happily help out with this secretly. And I think I may know the next victim, the killer may have a pattern if my calculations are correct."

Samantha looked to Kurthy with awe and smiled. "I wish I was smart like that"she laughed with delight.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:30 pm

"A pattern you say? I wonder what it is..." Before he could say much more a teacher off to the side called his name. "Oh sorry, guess we can talk later. Bye, guys." He got to his feet and started to walk to walk, but then stopped to look back for a moment. "I look forward to talking to you again, Sam." He added with a smile before leaving for good.

Terri looked over to Kurthy with curious eyes. "What is this...pattern the killer have?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 10:56 pm

Sam's face went red, and she smiled as if in a dream. She wave to him as he left. "Yeah....Pattern...."she said in a daze. She had never felt love like this before, she remember short crushes in which she was the man of the relation. But Ty was smart and so cold and mysterious, he was most likely to be the man.

Scoffed and rolled her eyes at Sam and Ty. She shook her head. "Pretty Boy."she thought coldly. She returned her attention to Terri. "I'm not so sure, I don't have enough kills to confirm it, but the killer seems to kill every twenty doors. 102,122,144. Get it? But this may be a coincidence, and Im not sure on if it will be a boy or girl."
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 11:07 pm

ooc - Kurthy doesn't approve XD

"Ohh... I never noticed that before." She nodded to show that she understood. Before carrying on she looked to see Ty as he faded in the distance then to the love struck Sam. She sighed inwardily, slightly jealous but mostly amused by their interaction they had going on. She then looked back to Kurthy. "Well, it can't be that hard to find out."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 11:18 pm

Kurthy nodded, getting up and shutting her laptop off. She turned to Terri and smiled. "Aren't those two love birds disgusting?" she said happily.

Sam looked to Kurthy hard. "SHUTUP!"she growled, embarrassed at her reaction and Kurthy's comment.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 9:41 am

Terri jumped in surprise at Sam's outbrust, helplessly looking back and forth from her and Kurthy. "I-it's not disgusting..." She mumbled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 10:56 am

Kurthy busted out laughing and pulled both girls under her arms. "Staff will help with the camera setting. And We'll camp under the next girl victim's bed."

Sam pouted. " Perhaps Ty can help out with the boy victim." She suggested shly.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 3:08 pm

Terri looked to Kurthy. "Will that be a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/16/2011, 5:57 pm

Kurthy frowned and shook her head. "No. I'll take a chance with the males. And plus. I might just go and hide out in the men's place myself."she smirked quite slyly, pulling the young two girls ahead.

Sam pouted and went on with Kurthy, towards the staf to discuss their plan. She though Ty would help out well; perhaps she would catch up with him later and ask him if he would in any case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakefield Boarding School   Lakefield Boarding School - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakefield Boarding School
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next