Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fullmetal Alchemist- The return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/17/2009, 5:20 pm

The time is after Ed and AL have crossed the gate back home to Winry and the others, there enjoying it settling in with Winry. But somewhere a girl in a black cloak has just re-carnated the Homuncli and the chimeras to help her with a plan. But something happened, when she brought back the Homoncli and Chimeras she accidently brought back all the dead humans Ed and Al have encounterd on there journey. Not know she walks off with the Homoncli and Chimera's and settle them in a nice little homie house bar in an alley. And now they are causing trouble in the towns and cities, and it ups to Ed, Al and all there old friends and new ones to save the world from total destruction.

**RULES**
1.no yaoi/yao
2.keep cussing at the stars ***
3.No god moding
4.UP TO 5 CHARACTERS!
5.Follow the websites rules aswell.

Human join
(Military/regalaur)
played by-
name-
age-
gender-
Job-(Military,shop kepper, nothing ETC..)
appearance-
Alchemy color-(If someone has a color you want it's ok to have it too)
Element/power-What kind of element, whats there regaluar alchemy use?
weapons-Can use weapons if like
Bio-(DOn't need it if you don't want it)
good/evil-
other
Homoncli join
Some how more homoncli have appeared and some have the same powers, a Homoncli is a copy of someone. When someone tries to bring another person back to life with alchemy a Homoncli is created..Kind of like a nobody but don't have human bodies nor hearts.
played by-
Name-
age-
gender-
Sin-(If someone has a sin you want, it's ok to have the same.)
powers-(Shape shifter...Claws..ETC)
Appearance-
Bio-(don't really need it)
good/evil-
other-
Chimera join
A chimera is someone who is morphed with an animal, they still look human and have that animals instincts. Some chimeras get there animals skin furry or scaley, or maybe horns or a tail ETC. And some chimeras take on the animals form but still talk humanly.
played by-
name-
age-
gender-
Animal-
apearance-
bio-(Just really need how they were turned into a chimera)
good/evil-
other-
[/size]

Character(s)
played by-Thehacker
name-Bristle
age-19
gender-Female
Animal-Gecko
apearance-http://swordser.deviantart.com/art/Fma-oc-Bristle-117035713
bio-She was in the military and went to war, but then she was taken away to laboratory 5 and was turned into this.
good/evil-Unknown
other-She has likes to have fun, but is very weird.
played by-Thehacker

Name-Misty
age-20
gender-female
Sin-Gluttony
powers-Strengh, with strengh
Appearance-
http://swordser.deviantart.com/art/Fma-oc-Misty-122755570.
Bio-Uknown
good/evil-evil
other-

played by-thehacker
name-Vanessa
age-22
gender-female
Job-Military
appearance-http://swordser.deviantart.com/art/FMa-oc-Vanessa-116191200
Alchemy color-red
Element/power-usualy her blades, but when does do alchemy it's mostly metal work
weapons-She uses multiple blades
Bio-In with appearance link
good/evil-unknown
other-Likes chopping things

Played by- Random Angel
Name- Hela
Age- Looks in her twenties but only was just born
Gender- Feamle
Sin- Envy
Powers- Can change form of other objects to a degree...almost like alchemy but there's an unexplained difference about it
Appearance- Fullmetal Alchemist- The return 1184615695075
Bio- Has no memory of anything and is lost in the world
Good/evil- Neither as of the moment
Other- Her human self is a powerful alchemist whose family line has been expermented on, used and are unable to live long so her human self causes all of the trouble she can

For the girl, all she wears is a black coat and everythign else is unknown.

Fullmetal Alchemist characters

Edward Elric-RA
Alphonse Elric-ME(If yo want him just ask me, I'll let you play him you like)
Lust-RA
GLuttony-
Wrath-
Envy-
pride-
Greed-
Mata-me
Biddo-
Dorechet-
Kimbley-
Roy Mustang-
Riza-
Havoc-
Winry-me (Same as Al)
Rose-
Hughes-(forgot firstname)
Tucker-
Anyone else from the anime or Manga
[/size]

Last edited by swordser2 on 5/17/2009, 4:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/17/2009, 5:46 pm

Ed and Lust please. I'm making an oc now.

Played by- Random Angel
Name- Hela
Age- Looks in her twenties but only was just born
Gender- Feamle
Sin- Envy
Powers- Can change form of other objects to a degree...almost like alchemy but there's an unexplained difference about it
Appearance- Fullmetal Alchemist- The return 1184615695075
Bio- Has no memory of anything and is lost in the world
Good/evil- Neither as of the moment
Other- Her human self is a powerful alchemist whose family line has been expermented on, used and are unable to live long so her human self causes all of the trouble she can

and I'll have to make her human self but she'll come in later
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/17/2009, 5:54 pm

ooc-Nice ok, we can start now...We need more members |c

Bic-

Bristle ran through the streets with a cloak on, the hood on her head. She was running from some military guys, she had just stolen some stuff and was carrying the bags. She then came to a dead end, she looked around.

WE GOT HER! Yelled one guy

Bristle chuckled evily, then she put her hands on the wall and then pushed up. she was now climbing the wall, she made it over the wall and ran off again.

Vanessa was in her office in the military, she was a LT and she was also a murder. She was undercover her fake named vanessa, but her real name was unknown.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/17/2009, 6:03 pm

I put the link in my sig again

Somewhere close by a newly arrived humcilous appeared. She had no idea where was she, only it was dark, small and indoor. She needed clothes for warmth and something to eat. She looked around but saw nothing and her limps were too weak to carry her.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/17/2009, 6:23 pm

A girl in a cloak is wakling looking around, all that is seen is her lips. She then spots something, another? she thought with a smirk.

Bristle then ran into a alley and came to a door and slid a card on the side, she then opened the door. She ran in it running it was a bar home, she was in the bar part at first. But then she ran down into a short hall next to the bartenders table, she wen down it and opened another door. Inside was more people who looked very weird.

Vanessa got up and chuckled as she got a sword from a display on the wall. She then played with it, swinging it with speed and skill.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/17/2009, 6:27 pm

The woman saw a blanket clost by with some objects on it. While pulling it the objects rolled off and she then wrapped the torn blanket around her.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/17/2009, 6:40 pm

The girl goes and finds the new homonlci and changed her smirk to a gentle motherly smile. Hello young one she said.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 5:13 pm

The woman looked up at the girl. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 5:34 pm

A friend She said pulling her hand out to the homonculi Come with me and I can give you shelter. She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 5:41 pm

"Friend..." The word sounded forgien to her. A word she longed to hear, but never was spoken. She took the stranger's hand and stood.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 5:49 pm

The girl smiled at the homonculi (ERR! This word pisses me off when I spell it..I laways forget or come up with naother way to spell it)

She unzipped her coat to reveal she was wearing all black, shjort sleved shirt and long baggy jeans. Her hair long red with streaks of black in it, and on her tips, her eyes red and shiny. And her body warm, she put her coat on the girl and put the blanket on top of it as a second layer.

She then lead the girl down the alley, and urned to ehr left at the end where the path lead. There they were coming toward a door big and metalic.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 5:54 pm

(me too!)

The woman was zipping up the cloak while following the starnger. "Thank you." She muttered at first when she was given the cloak. "Where is this place?" She now asked.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 6:00 pm

You're new home the girl said as they enterd it, it was the same place Bristle had entered earlier. They went the same way Bristle did as well, and once they opened the door all the people in that room looked. They all smiled at the girl and went back to what they were doing.

These people are like you...WEll some of them as well.. The girl said as her arm was around the homonculi keeping the blanket on her. Are you hungry? She then asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 6:11 pm

(gonna watch my show. Be back in an hour)

"Very." She mutted as she looked around the room
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 6:22 pm

( ok :3)

The girl then lead the homunculi toward a couch, the room looked just like the room in the Devils nest. But except the bar, the girl then sat the homunculi on the couh. And then reached in her pocket to bring out red stones, she put them in the homonculi's left hand Eat these she said.

Bristle was on the couch as well it was a big long couch that fit many people at a time, Bristle was sitting with Vanessa who was on the other side her. See! She said excitely to Vanessa showing Vanessa a bell which as shiny and gold brand new.

Vanessa smiled at her Gecko friend, who was always hyper and happy. She rubbed Bristles head I have the perfect thing to go with that she said and pulled out somehting from ehr pocket. It was a collar with no bell or anything, she took Bristles bell and put it ont he collar. And put it all on Bristle kneck.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 7:00 pm

She began to eat the stone, becoming addticed after one bite and devouring them all in no time.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 7:19 pm

(I jsut found the voice actor of bido Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqzd97PirdY&feature=related Eds VA is there too alittle)

Tasty huh?...Bristle please go get smoe clothes for our new family member The girl told Bristle smiling

Bristle nodded and jumped up her tail flying alitle, and revealing her tail out. She then ran off to a room, and it was a bedroom pretty plain with a bed and a shelf and a wardrobe. She opened the wardrobe smiling taking otu some clothes and ran back.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 7:25 pm

"What's with the tail? More importantly...who and what am I?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/18/2009, 7:46 pm

I see were getting comfortable...Bristle here is a chimera, a person who was morhed with an animal. She was morphed with a gecko and so she took on the gecko's skin and tail, You....You are a homonculi you were created by someone who was trying to bring another person back from death. YOu're name shall be....hmmmm The gierl said thinking handing the homonculi her new clothes (Pick the design)
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/19/2009, 12:51 pm

(I'll explain the clothes later.)

"Hela." The name naturally groll off of her tounge. "I don't know why, but I like that name."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/20/2009, 12:41 pm

(k :3)

Hela it is. Welcome to you're new home Hela everyone is accepted here no matter how they look or what they are. Call me mother or what ever feels better to you. The girl sadi smiling as she touched Hela's head smiling smoothing her hair back.

Bristle then ran to the phone, it was a black one connected to the wall. Bristle dialed a number putting the phone to her ear, she twisted her finger around the phone's cord.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/20/2009, 2:48 pm

"Mother..." She smiled. "I belong here...."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/20/2009, 4:09 pm

Mother smiled at her and got up Get dressed now hun and I'll introduce you to the others She said smiling her hands pressed togehter, she then got up and faced Bristle Are you calling her? she asked

Bristle nodded with a smile

Vaness then her phone ring, she dropped the sword and ansewed it What Bristle? she asked

We got a new sister Vaness. Come on back home Bristle said un-tangling her finger inthe phone wires
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/20/2009, 4:21 pm

"Is there a room where I can change?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime3/20/2009, 4:47 pm

Yes just across the room Bristle went in that'll be you're new room Mother said smiling pointing toward it.

okay Vanessa said hanging up and walked out her office into the halls of the military.

Bristle hung up smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist- The return
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Media-
Jump to: