Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fullmetal Alchemist- The return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female
Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime6/4/2009, 6:27 pm

"I'm sorry that I don't help much..."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female
Number of posts : 2265
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime6/4/2009, 11:22 pm

its fine you made me feel...Like i was human again... Bristle said letting go smiling and ran of to Misty who was doing a hand stand
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime6/4/2009, 11:46 pm

Hela smiled and followed
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime6/8/2009, 4:58 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOOD RUSH! Misty yelled laughing

wow Bristle smiled
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime6/8/2009, 5:03 pm

"It's either sugar or drugs..." Hela said with glasses on.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 5:55 pm

its sugar!

Could be anyting! Misty is Gluttony after all

Vanessa then got up yawning and stretched to her side cracking her back. then the other OI! Hela you got 2 minutes left hurry it up! Vanessa yelled
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime6/13/2009, 7:19 pm

"Aw...alrighty."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime6/14/2009, 10:18 pm

I've got to stop dozing off Vanessa says jumping up to her feet forward and stretched to her left.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 5:00 am

"So Va-chan..." Hela asked casually while she moved off to the side. She thought carefully. "Umm... Are we to rob more places any time soon?"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 1:43 pm

"Yes. We have to go to the grocery store. And if we have time, I'ma get you something pretty." Vanessa smirked to Hela. She liked Hela so far, Hela would right in with them.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 4:26 pm

Hela giggled. "Aw, you're too kind." She said with a shy smile. "Then perhaps I shall get you something in return."
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 11:07 pm

"Not Necessary, but liked." Vanessa smiled. "Hit me with a good punch and we'll go." Vanessa put up her hands to catch the hit.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 7:25 am

"Um..." Hela titled her head and raised her hands. She then balled them up into fists and got ready to hit. "If you say so..."

ooc- I have been insipered to carry on with fanfics once more. After I update my stories, wanna work on our death note collab?
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 11:35 am

(( OF course!))

vanessa readied herself for the hit, she know it wouldn't be weak. She tensed up in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 2:22 pm

((let's talk about it in the family?))

Hela didn't want to hurt Va-chan, but she also wanted to prove herself too. "Here I go..." Hela punched the spot where Va-chan would catch the hit.

((I love va-chan... How I picture it to sound like is adorable. *ish trying to use it as much as possible without overkilling it*))
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 2:32 pm

((K. Lol. I always overkill things at time >< Vanessa is just a caring friend...Who likes to cut things up into tiny pieces))

Vanessa caught the punch, feeling it hard on her palms. Her arms were backed back into her gut. "...Thats a punch" Vanessa smiled. She put a hand on Hela's head. "Nice working La-chan."
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 2:41 pm

((The best kind of friend XD))

Hela smiled wide with pride. Va-chan approved of her strength and is even calling her by a nickname now. "Thanks, Va-chan."

((I hate it when the colors dun show >.>" *refering to my last post*))
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:03 pm

((I was wondering bout that ><))

Vanessa nodded,smiling. "Come on, lets get Misty and head out to the Grocery outlet.No..SafeWays is better." Vanessa walked out of the room, looking around for the little orange top.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:40 pm

"Alrighty~" Hela walked beside Va-chan as they exited the building.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 4:14 pm

Vanessa for the exit door. "MISTEH! Come On! We're going grocery shopping!" Vanessa yelled. She waited at the door for Misty and Hela.

Misty's head popped up from the fridge and looked around. Chocolate around her mouth. She shut the fridge and ran after Vanessa. She loved to go grocery shopping.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 6:07 pm

"You should wipe your mouth, Misty. There's chocolate all around it!"
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 7:44 pm

Misty's cheeks turned red as she wiped her mouth with the back of her right arm. She then licked the chocolate off the arm. "better!" Misty chimed.

"Come on you two." Vanessa sighed, smiling silently. These two were just a couple of the dorks in this back room. But they were her dorks. She opened the door letting the two out, and then put her arms around their necks. " Remind me to get some napkins too." She smiled.

Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 6:57 pm

Hela laughed as she left the building. She walked out looking up at the clear night sky, noticing the full moon. It bathed her in its glow and she stopped, held out her arms, and soaked it in. After a moment with her eyes closed her arms went limp and she looked over towards the others. She smiled apologictly for wasting time and then hurried along.
Back to top Go down
Eccy
Admin
Eccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 10:13 pm

Al lay in his bed, Ed down on the floor sitting against the bed. They were discussing what had happened at the store.
"Its weird. I thought we got rid of the last Homunculus." Al said, arms behind his head, looking to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Doukuro
Admin
Doukuro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/19/2010, 5:30 pm

Ed closed his eyes, deep in thought. "So as long as alchemy exists, I guess so will they..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist- The return   Fullmetal Alchemist- The return - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist- The return
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's Heaven :: Role Play Zone :: Media-
Jump to: