Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
An easy pop up way of logging in.
Always log-In first please. :3
Role Player's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Kira

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female
Number of posts : 5478
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/2/2010, 12:17 pm

Date: 25th December 2012
Time: 9:03am

I never put any stock in the 2012 myth, how could one predict the future so perfectly from so far away after all? But it seems I was so, so wrong. The world has descended into total mayhem. There's not right and wrong. Only Kira's way or death. And right now all of us are avoiding that, we're all on a knife edge. Some of us are closer to the blade then others.

Our leader, Near, in the last month has become much worse then I've ever seen him. He's effectively bedridden. It's a painful sight to see, he's so weak now. As his second in command I have to take care of him, relay his commands, follow every single thing he says. It takes everything I have to leave his room I worry about him so much when I'm gone.

This world is worse then then the hell hole you see in 28 Days Later. It's worse then the film of this very event, 2012. This is the end of the world, and I'm ashamed to have been a part of it. I brought this post-apocalyptic nightmare on us all. I'm sorry.

L

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rules
This is an invitation only RP. If you're in it you know the rules.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Characters

SPK

Adults
Alias: Near
DOB: 24/08/1991
Personality: Easily stressed and feels the need to prove himself at all times. Fights to keep up a cool exterior, even when he doesn’t need to.
History: L’s successor in a way, he’s surpassed the need to carry on the name of L. He’s now a detective in his own right.
However, since the rise of this new Kira he’s become more stressed out by his job and fallen ill; which has led to the fall of the SPK.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168/Aokidanza/Other/Anime/Death%20Note/8721113.jpg
Quirks: Plays with toys.

Alias: L / Luna
DOB: 13/10/1992
Personality: Lana has a tendency to be sweet to those who she cares for; and thoroughly horrible to everyone else.
History: She hasn’t had an easy life, bullied since day one and always told she was never good enough. She was abandoned by her parents and left in a children’s home where she was constantly ridiculed.
During her career in law enforcement she’s been a regular officer, a member of both MI5 and MI6 and one of the highest ranking members within the SPK.
In more recent times she’s been looking after her relatively short-term boyfriend and boss Near.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/inuso5ine/Rp/Role%20Play%20Characters/GhostGirl.png
Quirks: Wears sunglasses when out and will only drink from cans.

Alias: Scout
DOB: 16/08/1993
Personality: Cheerful and friendly to almost everyone. But she’s more then capable of taking down a 6’11” body guard with no problems.
History: Scout was at Wammy’s with Near, she occasionally got in between Mello and Near during their arguments.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af247/pokeaddict17xakatsukifan17/Mikuinthebackround.png
Quirks: Collects soft toys. Although all but her favourites are now gone.

Teens
Alias: Elizabeth Trient
DOB: 13/05/1998
Personality: Somewhat shy, but not unknown to sudden outbursts like her foster mother. Shows her true colours when alone and in the company of people she trusts. Abnormally intelligent for her age, and likes to try and baffle people with her speech.
History: Was abandoned by her parents at 7, met Mello and Mellody (now deceased). Raised by the explosive duo, has not seen much of the outside world.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/Lee1959/Anime%20Favs/BrunetteGirl.gif
Quirks (if any): Video Games and Sweets.

Alias: Shadow
DOB: 27/4/1997
Personality: Kind, but not at all outgoing, likes to stick to the background. Is known for random and embarrassing outbursts. Often relates situations to video games, and rarely cares for, or tries to grasp, the situation.
History: Parents divorced at the young age of 4, spent much time in court with his parents fighting over custody, ended up in his mother's care until he was 8 where he was giving to his father. Father was in cahouttes with the black market, and was killed shortly after the re-appearance of Kira. Despite this, spends most of his time gaming, and playing MMO's, and thus was not majorly affected. Has the habit of using 'Shadow_Slayer177' as an alias.
Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/AshoftheMidnightRose/anime%20boys/satoshipocky.jpg
Quirks (if any): Always carries multiple packets of Pockey.

Kira

Alias: Blondie
DOB: 16/03/1990
Personality: Blondie is a more then slightly disturbed young woman. She’s always been exceedingly liberally with her sexuality. As a person she’s fairly nice, but has a tendency to be a world class b*tch to other girls.
History: During Kira’s rise to power she was caught by his plots, her workplace being destroyed by a crashing plane. She was one of the only survivors and was used by him for a delivery. They met once more, and she learnt of his true identity. Due to both of their natures they quickly developed a physical relationship, which resulted in the conception of their children.
She’s now his ‘Queen’, although she’s little more then something pretty to have around.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll194/naruto_kh_fan4eva/love/1-cartoon_sexy_woman-1.jpg
Quirks: Unpredictable in her moods.

Alias: Shiro and Kuro
DOB: 28/1/2011
Personality: Sophie – Giggly and playful, a typical sweet little girl. Kayla – More boisterous then her older sister, very bossy and has mood-swings very frequently.
History: The children of Matt (Kira) and Blondie.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/stefanie2292/anime%20pics/twin%20anime/Twins.jpg
Quirks: None as of yet.

Renegades

Alias: Midnight
DOB: 14/2/1986
Personality: Slightly creepy and selfish. However, with Michelle he’s very kind and loving. He’s also very possessive over her and will destroy anyone who harms her.
History: Midnight’s past has been fairly simple. Until recently he was a Classics student at Oxford University. He’s now part of an independent group fighting back against both Kira and the failed SPK.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx115/WhiteRosedKiller/Sexy%20anime%20boys/2f992d2b6a15e5184150e276ee37d66a990.jpg
Quirks: Has a fondness for girls in pretty dresses.

Alias: Lola
DOB: 24/07/2000
Personality: Michelle has always liked attention, so when she had the chance to leave the rule of her parents (Mello and Mellody) she grabbed it with both hands. She will do anything if she thinks it’ll gain her attention from an adult male.
History: Michelle was the one out of the two sisters who was ignored the most, making her very attention seeking. She came in contact with Midnight a couple of months after her mother’s death and since then has come to fall into a form of love with him, which he reciprocates.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/ra_89_2008/sexy-anime-girl-for-pc_1440x900.jpg
Quirks: Eats apples

Alias: Hein 'Li' Cross, "Yoshi"
DOB: 15/03/1990, 5/7/1991
Personality: Li: Obnoxious, doesn't like bullies, is willing to protect a random stranger and has surprisingly good manners. Dislikes the beating of women, or the use of foul language. Yoshi: Quiet, generally follows Li around. Looks out for best interests, and will drag Li away if it is in their best interest.
History: Li: Was abandoned by parents at 7 and was taken in by a mafia boss. Met Yoshi a year later, whose parents crossed the mafia. Saved Yoshi's life, and has interfered with many sexual advances within his own mafia.
Appearance: Yoshi: Had his left eye cut and burnt during the attack on his family. Has followed Li since that day, and has risen amongst the ranks of the mafia. Currently trying to take over said mafia.
https://2img.net/h/i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/asianprincess22/untitled.jpg
Quirks (if any): Li: Likes to bite things. Yoshi: Fiddles with bandages.

Alias: Acacia
DOB: 2/01/1988
Personality: Athena is a kind sweet individual, hiding much sadness behind her sweet mannerisms. She doesn't talk much unfortunately, but will go out of her way to care for someone in dire need.
History: Little is known about Athena's past, as comes with her solitude. It is, however, known that when she was a child her parents were part of the mafia, but were killed by another family. She was then kidnapped by said family, and was tormented every day until her 14th birthday, where the boss of said mafia took an 'interest' in her. Perhaps the reasoning behind her silent attitude can be relayed to the sexual abuse she then suffered from that day onwards, until Li assaulted the Mafia boss. She now resides closely behind Li and Yoshi, unwilling to be too faraway from her 'savior'
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv246/IchigoRocks1/anime%20sad/AnimeVampireGirlGrey.jpg
Quirks: Is unusually flirtatious withh er mannerisms, though she does not mean to be.

Civilians

Alias: Singer
DOB: 12/01/1995
Personality: Singer is unusually chirpy, and rarely lets her good attitude get taken down. Despite the danger of Kira, she is still quick to call herself by her real name.
History: Having an unusually easy childhood, Singer was relatively happy and calm until her younger brother was born when she was 10. After her younger brother's birth, however, her parents began to ignore her accomplishments, and she soon found herself striving to do better and better. Her unusually happy attitude was built up from her friend's worrying and her need to have them think she's ok. Friends with Shadow, she and him have been friends for a year now, and she will often randomly drop in at his place out of the blue.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn152/Chewie532/me%20in%20anime%20form/Charity.jpg
Quirks: As goes with her alias, Singer has the unfortunate habit of randomly singing a tune in her head and losing her train of thought.

Last edited by Near-To-Tears on 7/27/2010, 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 6:48 am

It's winter already.
It's kind of amazing. It's been so many months already...
Since the first time I was allowed out of that room,
The first time I was able to freely walk the streets,
The first time my mind ever had a real challenge,
And the day you died...

I miss you, Mom. I miss you alot... We may have fought alot, and you may of scolded me whenever I left my room but... I really did love you...

There's snow you know. It's beautiful. I always used to read about it from the books you would give me, but I never knew it was really this dazzling. It's too bad I can only enjoy it now...

The world has gone to hell. Kira won, and now everyone's despairing. Well, everyone but those who follow him. L refuses to tell me anything, but I get the feeling things would be different if you were still alive.

Before I forget... How's Dad? Apparently he was killed by the Kira before this one... I find it hard to believe there WAS another Kira to be honest...

I have to stop writing soon, Mom. But, I'll write many more letters after this. Shadow's calling me, you see...

Oh, I forgot to tell you about him, didn't I?

He's the boy we're staying with. By 'we' I mean, Me, Near, L and scout. He's a nice boy, but a major geek. Near's in really bad condition though, so it can't be helped... I feel kind of sorry for him though. Like, really sorry...

L's calling me now too. Sorry Mom, I've got to go. They've promised to let me visit your grave again soon though, so, I'll just have to keep writing letters, almost daily, if I can.

I really do love you Mom.

Love,
Elizabeth Trient

P.S. Sorry about the Alias. L said it's a bad idea to give away my real name.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 7:01 am

So this is how the world ends. No superhero to save us, no magical man in a blue box, no secret task force with a secret that can save everyone in a single moment. We were that task force, but not anymore. The world is slowly dying, one tiny part at a time. It’s like god looked down on us and decided it wasn’t worth even trying to stop us destroying ourselves anymore. And I don’t blame him; if he is real he must look down on this planet in disgust and wish that he’d never created us. Humans are foul. We’re the most despicable creatures to have ever existed. Even those who claim to be cleansing the world of wrong doers turn out to be evil to the highest degree.

It was a cold morning, and no one would have known it was Christmas if it wasn't for the few scraggly pieces of tinsel that Scout had strug up in a desperate attempt to brighten everyone's days. The heating was being dodgey once more, to the point where one could see their breath in the air.

Because of this Lana, otherwise known as L, had settled herself down on the window-sill in Near's bedroom. She needed to watch him in this weather, just in case he got cold. She couldn't let him fall into any worse of a state then he was already in. Even the slightest cold might end up being too much for the young man.
She had her head resting against the chilly pane of snow-frosted glass and she was wrapped up in her slightly stained and moth-bitten old duvet. But she was grateful for what little warmth it gave. Every so often she would glance over at the sleeping man, her heart wrenching with every look. Lana couldn't bare to see him like this, this wasn't how it was meant to go, this wasn't what she'd been expecting for this Christmas.

The raven-haired girl exhaled, her luke-warm breath steaming up a patch of glass on the window. It was clear from her vacant expression that she had her own tormented inner monologue playing inside her mind.

It’s like something’s come up through the water and dragged me down. Thrashing and twisting and ripping through my body. I can barely see the point in getting up in the morning any more. I feel sick all the time, I feel weak. Like something is draining my body.

Once again she glanced over at the sleeping figure of her boss and brushed her recently cropped hair behind her ear with a shaking hand. The sight nearly brought tears to her eyes and she looked away again.

But I have to keep going, not for myself, for him. He hasn’t given up, and I think that’s the only thing keeping him alive right now. But it’s also killing him. I hate it being like this. I can’t stand seeing him, and I can’t stand leaving him. I hate seeing him because it reminds me that I may lose him at any second. And I hate leaving him because I want to spend as much time as I possibly can with him. As ashamed as I am to admit this I often sleep on the floor or at the foot of the bed because I’m too damn scared to leave him...

Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 7:39 am

The low buzz of the computer permitted the air, a damp light brimming against a milky white wall. The curtains had been drawn closed many nights ago, and without any real reason to open them again, Shadow had left them.

He was starting to feel the ramifications of it now though. Especially in winter, in a household without any real form of heat, excluding the now boiling cups of Hot CoCoa he had just finished making. Of course, even that was of little comfort when he thought about how he had to scrap around the bottom of the tin to even get those ready.

Still though, he had to play host nowadays, regardless of if he complained or not. So who could blame him for just shutting his mouth, and trying his best? Hermit's weren't made to be social, after-all and she HAD promised to leave as soon as the guy with white hair got better. Though... that had been about a month ago...

Sighing at the though, Shadow shook the thoughts out of his head. He really had no place to complain, since he wasn't exactly lying in a bed half-dead.

He found the door quickly. After-all, it had been his father's room only a few years before. A large oak door, colored maroon to hide those events from long ago, and that had swollen up slightly from the lack of use until recent months. He knocked curtly, not waiting for an answer before opening the door just a crack to peek in on the girl by the window. She had barely left this room for a few days now, and he was starting to worry, but.... What could he say? She would just shrug him off, after-all.

Disregarding that fact however, he pushed his way into the room, laying the tray on a nearby table, and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 7:59 am

Lana snapped out of her daze and rubbed her sleepy eyes. The Lawliet family had never needed much sleep, but she was starting to push it. After a moment she looked over at the newcomer, it wasn't often that anyone apart from herself came into Near's room. "Hello..." She said in an attempt to sound professional, even in these dire conditions she refused to crack and appear broken. Although this was getting more and more difficult with each passing day.

Their white haired leader wasn't the only one who looked deathly pale and ill. Lana too was obviously starting to bare the effects of the harsh winter and the harsher reality. When they'd arrived she'd been a healthy weight, her hair had been long and sleek and her eyes, despite how dark they are, were warm and shining. She might have been dishevelled from days of trekking and covered in dust from the collapse of the SPK building but she had still been healthy and relatively happy. Over the course of the month she'd cut her hair, claiming it was just getting in the way, and was now letting it do as it wished. What weight she had had dropped off of her from the mixture of stress and lack of food. And her eyes slowly died with each passing day that Near didn't get better.
No one, bar Kat, knew of their relationship. And it was going to stay that way as far as she was concerned. She didn't want it to be used against them if she could help it. To everyone else, or rather the other two, she intended to keep up the appearance of just being a good subordinate. But the look on her face every time she saw him gave it all away.

"What is it Shadow...?" She asked, her voice cracking slightly as it was the first time she had spoken that day. Her tone a pale version of it's former, commanding self.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 8:54 am

Shadow smiled dimly at the incredibly unhealthy lady sitting just across from him. He wasn't exactly one for conversation, either, but he could still tell the difference between being moderately thankful and just down-right rude. Still, she was 'the boss', and would likely smack him one upside the head if he didn't reply. Still though, the thought of giving her that satisfaction wasn't in his tastes, and thus, he merely gestured towards the hot cocoa, instead choosing to study the room rather then remark on her rudeness.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 9:23 am

Lana rolled her eyes and sighed quietly. Slowly she stood up, keeping the duvet closely wrapped around her so she didn't lose what little heat she had managed to gather. She wandered over to the table where the cups of hot chocolate had been placed and picked one of the slightly chipped mugs up in her blanket concealed hands. After nursing it and letting it's warm vapours float against her face she took a tiny sip. It had been the first thing to pass her lips for at least two days now.
"Thank you..." She said, in the same quiet monotone. Unable to bring herself to try any harder to sound at least slightly amiable.

It wasn't that she disliked the boy, in fact she was very grateful towards him for being so helpful. But her pride, and her concern, got in the way. Besides, she had never been good at the whole 'winning friends and influencing people' thing. She'd found from an early age it wasn't usually even worth trying as people made their minds up pretty quickly, and change them even faster.

Away from the deserted town that the SPK's make-shift HQ was located another group of people were making their stand against Kira.

In a large detached house in a grand suburb of the city a group of renegades were gathered. It was the home of their leader, Midnight and his companion Lola. Although a few others had recently settled in too. Midnight was a dark and handsome man, and very mysterious too. The type of person one wouldn't really want to meet in a dark alley, but then again he wouldn't look that out of place sipping cognac at a country club. On this particular occasion he had retired to the conservatory with a copy of an old book he had recently discovered his father had left behind after his demise at the hand of Kira.

One thing that people knew if they lived with this man was that if he withdrew himself from others it meant he didn't want to be disturbed. And if he was disturbed for anything other then a matter of life or death there would be hell to pay.

His child partner however was sat in the lounge. Her long blonde ringlets pouring off of her shoulders like golden rainfall. Her perfect teeth were tracing the skin of a red apple, as though she were deciding upon the right spot to sink her teeth into. This was the place in the house that saw the most action, hence why she was there. With the television sprouting nothing but Kira propaganda she wished for something that was actually enjoyable. And with the people that her Midnight had brought in recently, that was a promise so long as you waited long enough.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 11:15 am

"It's fine." He replied with little enthusiasm. He had little left, after-all, after seeing his father's once-was room. He had known Near's condition was bad, but to the degree where the room was littered with hospital equipment was a little extreme. Looking at her pale face, however, he thought it best not to ask her. It was only obvious that she cared for him, as a subordinate or otherwise. Unfortunately, Shadow was perfectly willing to admit he had little experience outside of his own little game world, and thus, he could hardly relate, or comfort the girl.

"Hey, Lana." But still, for some reason, he felt the need to at least try. "I don't suppose you're much of a gamer, are you?"

"Cherio's?"
His voice called out into open air, almost as if he expected no one to answer. Yoshi wouldn't anyway, and for the last god knows how long, it HAD just been the two of them...
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 11:32 am

Lana took the cup down from her lips and exhaled through her nose as she shook her head. This shake making her short, and rather uneven, layers shiver. "I'm afraid not..." She said quietly, tightening her grip on her mug. "I used to be when I was younger though, when I wasn't doing school work or reading..."

Lana's childhood had been anything but happy, she'd never had friends or even casual acquaintances that she saw from time to time. So she'd lived the majority of her life in exile. And in this time she had buried herself in books and in games. Anything with a storyline strong enough to distract her from her own reality.

"I don't really have time for such things now however..." Lana added on after a moment of silence, her tone breaking out of it's usual darkness into an almost wistful voice as she glanced down at the sleeping Near, whom had just moved into what one would assume was a more comfortable position for the first time that day.

Michelle looked over towards the source of the noise and raised an eyebrow. Sometimes they were entertaining, other's they were just plain weird. She shifted slightly, the petticoats of her dress were starting to get uncomfortable as they always did when she had been wearing them for a while.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 12:02 pm

"Well, why don't you take a small breather then?" He asked earnestly.
He had expected her to reject him, honestly, but her response was a slight surprise. he had expected her to merely turn him away, stating how idiotic she thought such games were. However, having heard she once played, he was curious as to her talent.

School was a memory for him though. He had stopped going when his dad had died, and his mother not shown up to take him in. Why should he go, after-all? He was plenty intelligent enough to get by on his own by now, and he had managed to make a living from his gaming life at the same time as becoming an independent person. It was somewhat nostalgic when he thought about it now though. He had been to alot of different schools with his parents fighting over custody after-all.

"I'll take that as a no."
Li shrugged. He hadn't a care for what this girl thought. He had approached her with a gentleman's manners a long time ago, but now he could do little more then compare her to Midnight's 'attractions'. Though, that was in no way fault of Midnight he had come to realize.

Yoshi seemed to mock him with a smile over it though. Of course he would, after having the nickname "Yoshi" forcefully applied to him, he would take any chance to stab back at Li. Even if it involved siding with this young 'Queen' of their little syndicate.

His stomach growled, distracting him from his train of thought. He had offered her cherio's not for her sake, but for his own. So, scooping up the bowl, he humbly took his position a little across Lola, immediately taking over the control and flicking away from their report on Kira. By this time, it was more of a threat then a report anyway, as the world had seemingly bowed before their new master. And that little 'SPK' squad they had deployed to counter him had gone down like domino's before him.

He hushed himself there though, it was bad luck to speak of the dead after-all. If he needed something to distract himself, he already had a pile of movies humbly stacked in his room. Though, half were more then just inappropriate for a young girl to watch...
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 12:44 pm

"I don't have time..." She said, cautiously sitting down on the foot of Near's bed. "I can't..." Lana continued, her voice softening as she looked at the sleeping man, before stopping herself abruptly, feeling as thought she had already said to much.

With the lack of sleep it was getting more and more difficult to hide her real feelings for Near, but Lana was as stubborn as an old mule at times. Particularly when it was concerning her work, she'd known from the get-go that they would have to put their relationship to one side in favour of work. And this was one of those times, at least to Lana it was. Near seemed to disagree on the occasions he was awake.

"You know it's just going to be more 'Oh em gee! Isn't Kira fablious?', right?" Michelle said just before bit into the crisp, red apple with an almost sexual bite and sound. She looked over at him with her curls bouncing innocently. "It's not even worth owning a television any more. It's just part of the Kira propaganda machine." She said knowingly after she delicately chewed and swallowed the apple.

Lola, or Michelle, had spent many afternoons with Midnight learning from him about everything to do with Kira. All his ideals, all his philosophies. Even Midnight's ideas on what his mental state might be. The similarities between him and other monstrous dictators. So now she could spout out anything to do with the self-proclaimed god and sound as though she knew exactly what she was talking about. If only because she knew that the much older man loved her sounding so intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 1:17 pm

"I could bring the games in here?"
The offer slipped from his mouth before he could stop it, a remark that would surely earn him a scornful remark or two. It seemed she hated stubborn people, after-all. Or at least, hated it when he was stubborn.

"Aren't you a little young to be bagging this guy out?" He asked, not really caring for her opinion, or ideas. After-all, he wasn't channel surfing, he was merely switching it to an AV Channel.

"Y'know Lola, if you want, you can go grab a movie you wanna watch?" His tone was just plain by now, having lost all sense of passion or care he had. Of course, he had hidden the pile of inappropriate movies already, so he trusted her to not go snooping.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/3/2010, 1:50 pm

"No, it'd cause too much disruption." She replied, not taking her eyes off of Near. "I don't want to cause him any extra stress..." Lana mumbled as she took another sip of the hot drink. She knew that Near had a phobia of gunshots, and most teenage boys only really had shooters. Although the idea seemed a nice distraction in theory, she didn't have the time and she didn't want to hasten the young man's deterioration. "He's sick enough as it is..." Lana added, her voice quavering slightly. Try as she might she couldn't always hide the distress that was destroying her inside.

"Eh, might as well." The girl said as she slipped off of the leather sofa in a ladylike manner. Lola placed the apple onto the coffee table and brushed her beautiful blue dress down. Slowly she wandered out of the room into the grand entrance hall and glided up the marble stairs. Her lacy stockings making a muffled patter of footsteps as she ascended them and disappeared into the house's corridors.

Once the little Lolita had left the room a different girl entered from a different adjacent room. She was much mouser then Michelle, and her eyes portrayed not the seven deadliest sins but a betrayed innocence masked behind the mist of withheld tears.
"Hey..." Annabelle said quietly, raising a hand in a pathetic attempt at a wave. She almost sounded scared, though to someone who had been around her for any real amount of time knew that it was just how she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:39 am

A feverish heat enshrouded him, his vision a deep blur as a distant echo reached his ears. Visions littered his consciousness, gaps and pieces of his memories, emotions long since died down. His body was drenched with what he figured to be sweat. A blanket was wrapped around him, that much he was fully conscious of, if that was the only thing.

His mind would lapse at times, his consciousness jumping. He was no longer sure how long he had slept, or how many days had gone by. He had stopped counting a long time ago. The memories were too vivid, anyway. His perception of time mixing in with memories of a blond rival and friend, as well as a teacher. The emotions of losing them, the sudden shock to his heart, a slight skip in his thoughts. Near had always been intelligent, but he had never been heartless. Yet, for the sake of finding Kira, he had to remain as such, and used their efforts as their own, taking down Kira and seemingly claiming their 'revenge'. And yet, Kira had returned. He had returned, and not just one, but many over.

He would sometimes think that perhaps he should give up. Perhaps he should just let his heart stop, and have Kira win. And yet... as those thoughts reigned inside his mind, a single visage would appear in his mind. A girl, with whom he had shared many things he had never once managed to share with another. She had been sweet, and kind and had loved him, and he had loved her. But now, it seemed as if the only thing keeping him going was her name... That single name that meant anything to him anymore... That name.

"L...Lana..." His voice was a whisper, if that, his eyes tightly shut in desperation as his body racked from just the pain of that one word. His vision had long since gone white, but he knew that no matter what, she would remain, somewhere, nearby.

The slight whisper was much like a switch for Li. With her voice of course arrived the girl herself and with her, a reason to show off the polite side of his personality.

And what better place to start then with a greeting?
"Good morning, Athena, how are you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:59 am

"I think you ought to go..." Lana said quickly, a sudden surge of adrenaline coursing through her body as Near spoke her name. If anyone found out her real name that was it, game over. And with Near's current mental state she never knew what he was going to say. He could end up saying everyone's true names and all manner of other highly sensitive secrets. "It's been nice talking to you Shadow, but you really should go." She said, looking over at the boy as she shuffled up the bed slightly. Positioning herself closer to the head of the once sleeping figure.

There was another cause of the sudden rise in her heart beat however. It'd been so long since she'd last heard him speak that she'd almost forgotten his voice, a voice that she had grown so accustomed to hearing all day, everyday. It was like hearing him speak for the first time, almost like when a school girl heard their crush say hello for the first time. All she wanted to do was grab hold of his hand and never let go, but with Shadow in the room that certainly wasn't an option.

"I'm okay..." She replied softly, her voice almost trembling. "What about you...?" Annabelle enquired. She had great care for the slightly older man, she felt a duty to him too. He'd always done so much for her, and she felt as though all she did was get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 1:00 pm

A familiar presence weighed down against the edge of his bed, his mind whirling as he tried to find some coherent sentence, something that could possibly reassure that familiar presence...

He was stunned. He really was. In all the time he had been helping them, that was honestly the first time he had heard this young man speak. His voice was rasp however, and his speech had not been coherent, yet, it was obvious it had really meant something to her.

What could he say? The girl obviously had feelings towards her boss, and it wasn't really as if he had any right to comfort her or even try to help. All he could do was leave the room like she had asked. And so, with but a nod of his head, he had vacated the room.

"Considering the circumstances, I've been doing quite fine." He smiled at her. She was shy, but that just meant she was gentle. And god knows, he'd spent his time trying to break through her shell.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 1:20 pm

Once Shadow had left the room Lana delicately placed her hand on top of his and drew a shuddering breath. Her eyes had started to cloud slightly, a damp haze covering her vision as she withheld her tears. It'd been a while since she'd had the emotional strength to actually touch him, not that she had it now. She just felt that it had been far, far too long.

Lana cupped her hand around his and in a quiet voice, one that sounded as though it was taking every ounce of strength she had to us, "Nate..." She mumbled as the duvet dropped off of her, warmth no longer being her priority. The drop revealed her pyjamas, which were little more then one of his shirts over a baggy vest top she had kept since her surgery and some black shorts that she had picked up at some point along the way.

Annabelle blushed very faintly and smiled back. "That's good to hear." She whispered quietly as she nervously took a seat next to him on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 10:49 am

A sudden strength gripped his hand, yanking his consciousness back from it's erosion as a certain strength overtook his mind, his vision slowly steadying out from the support. A dark room greeted him, a sudden dizziness forcing him to fall back against his pillow harshly. His fever had risen slightly, it seemed, and as he gripped the hand holding his own painfully, he became aware of a familiar scent.

"Hello...?" He said, his voice croaking quietly as his eyes struggled to resist the temptation to shut tightly...
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 11:07 am

A sad smile spread across her face as she felt his hand grip onto her's tightly. "Hey..." She said softly, leaning down and gently kissing his forehead. Her black eyes struggling to stop tears dropping onto his hair.

Lana slowly moved her spare hand up his arm and over his shoulder. She hesitated for a moment and then brushed her hand through his soft, white hair. "Happy Christmas..." She giggled weakly, the tears in her voice heavily evident to anyone who was listening. She knew how much he liked Christmas, he'd told her once that it had always been his favourite holiday. And she'd always made sure to get him something good, this year had been the first year since they'd become close that she hadn't managed to get him anything exceptional. Although she had still tried her best, not that he even really cared that much. She had the feeling he was just grateful for whatever days he had left.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 12:48 pm

A grim smile graced the sick man's face at the sound of the familiar holiday. It had been a long time since he could remember such a clear and beautiful day. Even longer since he could remember seeing Lana's face. Yet, his mind was hazy, and his throat was sore. Even with the aspect of such a marvelous day, he doubted he could remain conscious for longer then just a few more minutes.

But, before his haziness return, and his consciousness once again started to fail him, he wanted one thing... and so, using the last of his energy, he gripped the girl sitting just barely over him, and pulled her into a light embrace, clinging onto her lightly before falling back and letting his consciousness slip...
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 1:20 pm

Lana watched him fall back into his unconscious state, the tears finally falling from her eyes and started to stream down her face. A heart wrenching sob escaped her lips has she semi-collapsed forwards, her head resting against their still clutching hands. For the first time since the world had imploded on itself she'd lost her self-control. Her terror and her fear and her grief had all taken hold of her and dragged her down. The break down was long over due.

Sob after sob fell out of her mouth, her tears and what was left of her make up streaked down her face. Flashes of old conversations, of nights long since past, of the times where there was hope ran through her mind. All she could hear was his voice, all she could smell was him, all she could see was his face. Him smiling, him crying, him sleeping, him dying...

Never in her life had she felt more alone, or more desperate.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 2:16 pm

A slight aroma filtered throughout the house, a boiling pot sitting calmly in the side of the room as the young man slowly scooped up the freshly cleaned bowls. It was now mid-morning, and a cool breeze had settled in around the house, the slightly chilly atmosphere from the early morning still dominating the overall household.

And unnatural silence encompassed the air, the outside squeals and yell of young children no longer audible to Shadow's ears. It was almost as if the whole world had suddenly gone silent with the sudden appearance of Kira.

It was no consequence to him, when he thought about it. But still, those sounds and noises had brought a slight cheer to his day. And now, it was all he could do to prepare food for a half-dead man and his employee.

And so, tray in hand, the young boy humbly knocked on the door, this time waiting outside for the women he had allowed to live in his home to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 2:34 pm

It took a little while for the knocking to get through to Lana, her sobs were more then doing their job at keeping all other noises out of her ears. Slowly she picked her head up and leant backwards, trying her hardest to stop the tears from flowing so freely down her pale face. She hiccuped violently a couple of times and bit back one more sob before reluctantly opening her mouth and replying to the knocks.

"Y-Yes?" She replied, once again trying to sound calm and normal. Not that it worked in the slightest, she just ended up sounding as though she had a cold as her nose was so clogged up from her tears. As she spoke she wiped her face on the old duvet, it's musky smell filling her nose. Not that it was worth it, as no matter what she did she couldn't stop the tears. As she waited for whoever it was to come in she hid under what was left of her fringe.
Back to top Go down
Dmaster

Dmaster

Male

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 1:17 am

The voice was a barely audible whisper, almost strangled out like she couldn't breath. She had replied though, and Shadow quickly took the opportunity to relieve himself of the food, opening the door and quickly moving to the bedside table.

The boy was unconscious again, his eyes tightly held shut and a slight sweat brimming against his forehead. His clothing was visibly sticking to him, and Shadow was building up a slight chill just looking at him.

And Luna's state wasn't much better, her dark, cropped hair strewn about slightly,as a dark murky color seemed to stream down her cheeks. Her duvet had fallen off, and it was now present exactly how skinny the girl had become, her clothing visibly hanging off of her. Her eyes weren't exactly visible underneath her fringe of course, but from how she was positioned it was obvious exactly how upset she had been from that one word the man had spoken.

"L... exactly what is your relationship with him?" He asked, motioning to the sickly boy splayed across his father's bed. Perhaps it was not his business, but, Shadow couldn't help but ask...
Back to top Go down
Near-To-Tears

Near-To-Tears

Female

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 1:28 am

Lana took a long, shuddering breath, as though she was trying not to break down any further now there was somebody else in the room. Quickly she realised that she hadn't removed her hand from his, in what was quite possibly the fastest movement she had ever achieved in her life she pulled it away. If she wasn't so anaemic she most probably would have blushed slightly.

"I shouldn't tell you..." She replied quietly, a hiccup forcing itself out of her as she flicked her hair out of her face. It'd been a couple of months now, and she'd kept it secret this long. Surely she could keep it even longer? I mean it could be important to keep it secret. But then, did anything really make a difference any more? The only secret worth keeping any more was your name, everything else seemed to pale in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom of Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Kira   Kingdom of Kira Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Kira
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next